Reactions: Mark Spruce

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
i hope Sveta

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
It depends. This could be anyones match.
Kuzzie still isnt the most confident player around.
Martina needs to break early and mix it up well.
If Kuzzie gets into this match it could be an interesting one.
Kuznetsova has the all around game that could have Martina questioning herself and reacting instead of thinking.
All those tricks that Martina uses against player who arent the best at net wont work.
I think Martina learned something from her lost against Maria. Shes gotta do even more out on the court.
I think Martina will find a way to win in three. If Kuzzie can win this one, watch out, she will be a player to watch for the next couple of months.

Reactions: SloKid

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
sveta...

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Martina

and I promise to my slef not to bet all of my v cash on this one LOL

Mark

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
sveta in two. too much power for hingis. but i hope it's a good match, i enjoy hingis immensely

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
Sveta in 3 :sad: but I really hope I'm wrong.Hopp Martina :rocker: :rocker2: :rocker:

·
Banned
4,245 Posts
I'm going w/ my Bitchy ass Martina Hingis!!!!!!!!!

Player Comparison

SERVE...I'm going w/ Svetlana

Backhands....Martina Hingis

Forehands...the key to the match..whoever holds this stroke wins...Svetlana has more Power but she can produce ALOT OF UEs....so Consistent wise..I'm going w/ Martina HINGIS!!!!!!!!

volleys/transition game....Martina HINGIS

Movement....close but since Martina Hingis has a better anticipation ...Martina Hingis

Returns...ad. Martina Hingis

Martina needs to BREAK EARLY & Put Pressure on Svetlana's SERVE & Let her Collapse/Choke/BEAT HERSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

Martina in 2 TOUGH SETS...something like 6-3 7-5
GO MARTINA!!!!!! I love that "SMILIN ASSASSIN!!!!!!!!!" :lol:

Reactions: Mark Spruce

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Kuzzy hits the ball harder than anyone out there ..however she has to be consistent...and that maybe a problem....if Martina is patient she can outwit her by changing speeds with topspin lobs and serving well....if she can maintain that she has a chance of "upsetting" Kuzzy....should be a good challenge for both players!:worship:

barmaid:wavey:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts