Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Administrator
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cast has been revealed. I think some, if not most, of you already are aware of the fact that it's going to be a 20-player season. Am not going to post all the pictures because I am lazy, so you can click the link to read their profiles: Survivor: Ghost Island | Survivor Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

For the "Meet The Cast" videos, you can go to SurvivorOnCBS, or if you're like me who can't watch any of them because you're region-blocked, you can watch them here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBJB4BECNUlvza6I3OKzmXQ/videos

A lot of good-looking players this season. Feel free to thirst for them shamelessly but remember, no spoilers without using the tag (although as far as I am concerned, there are few reliable ones this season).

Reactions: Ryan

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
A lot of good-looking players this season. Feel free to thirst for them shamelessly
You got me hoping so much only to be left disappointed after having seen their profile. I wont say the boys are ugly but compared to last season, it was a beatdown :lol: Brendan seems lusting-worthy though :eek:h:

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
How excited is Jeff Probst about this season? We deserve some strong female winner this time please (someone like Natalie, not Michele :p)

·
Administrator
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You got me hoping so much only to be left disappointed after having seen their profile. I wont say the boys are ugly but compared to last season, it was a beatdown :lol: Brendan seems lusting-worthy though :eek:h:
I think they look better in videos, but don’t get your hopes up :p
How excited is Jeff Probst about this season? We deserve some strong female winner this time please (someone like Natalie, not Michele :p)
Very? But then he wasn’t too happy about the season despite the fact that a man won (partly thanks to a twist that I believed was his idea), so who knows?

·
Blighted and solo
43,980 Posts
Apparently the 19 year old is supposed to be ravishing.. I think his name is Michael? Our cult leader Corinne is totally smitten after hanging out with him at a recent event.

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
That dumb blond guy can totally get it. Name?
Is that Chris, the male model? He really looks good.

Apparently the 19 year old is supposed to be ravishing.. I think his name is Michael? Our cult leader Corinne is totally smitten after hanging out with him at a recent event.
Yes it's Michael and that's amazing!

But neither of them compare to JP. :sad:

·
Blighted and solo
43,980 Posts
Corinne really likes JP too, or at least his looks. :hysteric:

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Survivor never fails when it comes to cast men with big asses.

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,149 Posts
I didn't pay attention to pre-game press at all. I had no clue what to expect from any of these people.

-- Stephanie was the obvious star of the episode for me. What a goddess.

-- Gonzalez seemed promising. Had the potential to be a great character (villain?) if she stuck around.

-- Jacob.... lol. I kinda like him but I'm glad that he left.

-- Thank God @ Donathan getting subtitled.

-- Michael is insanely gorgeous. Prayer circle that some.... talent scouts.... are watching this season and convince him to pull a Steven Daigle.

The edit was so unbalanced though. Yikes. Half the cast was invisible for a 2 hour premiere. :help:

·
Registered
16,195 Posts
Survivor Season of Shades. Sierra got jabbed thoudands times tonight :spit:

List of ppl expecting to get roasted

Erik
Fishbach
James
Jay
Dan

The purple tribe so boring. Battle of muscle heads

So glad Jacob is gone hes so unaware. Lose some weight and get a haircut. Didnt prepare for this trip.

I guess Michael is the only semi decent.
All the girls havent even spoke

I feel meh so far for this season. The cast seems to lack entertaining characters. Alot of muscles heads for sure.
Dorothan doesn't even feel like an underdog. Hes seems normal and sociable.

This feels like the last season. Not alot to look forward to.

·
Registered
25,699 Posts
You're actually supposed to gain weight before going on Survivor so you having some extra fat to burn off while you're starving.

1 - 20 of 232 Posts