Tennis Forum banner

1501 - 1520 of 2124 Posts

·
Blighted and solo
43,972 Posts
No spoilers. There's 3 weeks left and 8 people so I looked for a schedule. Unless you were thinking double boot but never happened right?
There could be another medevac at the end. How many were left in the Caramoan final episode?

·
always getting what i want
18,179 Posts
Just continue contributing the insightful thoughts you've been providing all season. :hearts:
I thought you had me on ignore? Thanks for proof that you lied. :kiss: *screenshots*

·
Blighted and solo
43,972 Posts

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Is this from the Survivor game?? :unsure:

Reactions: chef-d'œuvre

·
18,179 Posts

·
18,179 Posts

·
Administrator
12,180 Posts

:eek:h:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,509
OMG, Stephen and Spencer having a bitchfight on twitter :spit:

Is it me or no one can find any interview with Ciera and Stephen from last week? :unsure: Not even RHAP had an exit interview with them ?

·
Blighted and solo
43,972 Posts
They're doing them today because of the holiday last week.

Reactions: JJ Expres

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,142 Posts
Reminder that we were robbed of Abi/Shane interacting for the past 11 episodes. :eek:

Yeah, Ciera's press will be released today and Stephen's will be released either today or tomorrow. Usually each boot gets their own press day when 2 people leave on the same night (Terry got interviewed Thursday and Woo on Friday iirc), but Stephen/Ciera might have to share since it's already Monday.

·
Registered
25,088 Posts
OMG, Stephen and Spencer having a bitchfight on twitter :spit:

Is it me or no one can find any interview with Ciera and Stephen from last week? :unsure: Not even RHAP had an exit interview with them ?
Wait they did? I need to go see :hysteric:

·
Blighted and solo
43,972 Posts
Drama :inlove:

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
I like them both a lot but Stephen is in the wrong here. He's been passive agressive toward Spencer on Twitter since the boot episode and Spencer finally called him out on it. I don't understand why Stephen is so upset about this betrayal when I thought he'd be one of the castmembers to understand it's a game.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,517 (Edited)
You never know what was happening before the game started. And honestly I totally get Stephen ( I mean his emotional state not the twitter thing ), you keep Spencer over Monica because he though they were some kind of friends IRL, you pull him into your alliance, and he tries for 2 weeks to get you out. Honestly they are all human beings and it's not fair expecting from them to be completely rational because they are the ones who are screwed. Do you honestly think any single person who didn't play survivor completely understands the game? We all probably have a good grasp on strategic play but I feel the most important thing is definitely the social aspect and the emotional manipulation that we just can't fully understand by watching the show, you just have to be in it.

·
Registered
15,828 Posts
lol, a bunch of children with inflated egos and this is what you get

Reactions: TrollPova
1501 - 1520 of 2124 Posts