Tennis Forum banner

841 - 860 of 2124 Posts

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Definitely. You just know he led a charmed life without having to do much of a damn thing. I'm jealous of his looks but at least I was able to cultivate a great personality and motivate myself to become highly educated due to being fugly.

You sure, trick? :eek:h:

You're hot, stop playing around.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Jeff was entertaining but he just sounds bitter to me that he got beat out by Tasha.

·
63,527 Posts
Bombshell - Woo spared :lol:

Monica finally spoke, but I still can't remember her :lol:

Ciera sits out yet again. Let's bet $50 on her sit out again next week :eek:h:

Kass and Kelley :spit:

Keith can't hear Kass when he was right behind her :hysteric:

Abi-Maria's obsession with Woo and his two previous votes :tears:

·
Administrator
12,180 Posts
Jeff: I couldn't believe the way Woo was matching me argument for argument. I wanted to turn to him and be like, "Now you decide to start playing this game? It's day 11, and you're talking. Shut up!" I was really impressed with Woo. And mad at him. I couldn't say a word without him countering me. I loved it. It was like defense attorneys one-upping each other.

·
Premium Member
20,535 Posts
holmes: “survivor” challenges are no joke, the cambodian heat is no joke. Put me in your shoes during the post-challenge meltdown.
Varner: And don’t forget, no food at angkor and no shelter. and tasha being so nasty. I just want to say she’s coming across on tv so much nicer than that bitch is in person. I love her and my heart goes out to her in many ways. when we landed at angkor we had the numbers. When we chose our buffs in our little boxes, kimmi dropped her box at my foot. And i dropped mine. We reached down to pick them up and she whispered, “ don’t trust andrew, he can’t keep his mouth shut.”

holmes: Wow.
Varner: So, when we got to angkor i went straight to andrew and said, “what’s going on over there? Who’s working with who? Because i want to work with you guys.” and he spilled all the beans. He and tasha were the rats, quite frankly. They let all of the secrets of bayon out. I knew who was aligned with whom. Who was on the bottom. Who was the next to go. And, when we as a foursome were going to vote out tasha next because she was so nasty out there. I don’t know why the editing is not showing that, but she was so nasty. The plan was to vote out tasha, and for me to deliver this speech about everything going on at bayon. I was going to lay it all out there. Who’s on the top, who’s on the bottom. Here’s how you can get rid of those people. And abi flipped to tasha. That changed everything. So, i’m going into that challenge, tired, hungry, worn out. This speech is brewing in the back of my head and i have to kiss tasha and andrew’s ass for a minute. And when i saw an opportunity to tell wigles everything i knew, i did. I’m very loyal to her. I almost played a blood vs. Water game with her. but that’s when tasha pops up. “we’ve got a rat.” and that made me so mad. I looked at her and said, “bitch, you want to see a rat? I’ll show you a rat.”

holmes: (laughs)
varner: I rattled off everything i knew. It’s not in the show, i think because the show hasn’t revealed the bayon alliances yet. But that’s what that moment was about. And when we went back to camp, they made it look like i went to sleep, i busted my butt. I got no votes with my work. I wish they’d shown that.

Holmes: “nasty” is a pretty strong adjective. What was tasha doing out there?
Varner: It started at ponderosa before the game even started. I was a massive tasha fan in cagayan…

holmes: Is this the hammock thing again?
Varner: (laughs) it’s the hammock thing!

Holmes: (laughs)
varner: It’s the couch thing, it’s the attitude, the nose in the air, the dirty looks. She was going for the jugular. And when we get to angkor she was so sweet to everybody. But she looked at me and she’s a bitch. She’s just hateful and closed off. the more i tried to be nice to her the harder she got. She’d wake up in the morning and say, “good morning, everybody.” then she’d look at me and be like, “are you looking for an idol!” i got nothing from her. Everywhere i went she was right on my heels. But you know, gordon…i love her. I love everybody. I’m not bitter at all. but, i have a problem with anybody who plays “survivor” with god as a tool. To me, god does not like “survivor.” read the bible and everything that “survivor” is about, he’s not happy with that. To come in and use him as a tool. To go in the corner and pray and then come back to the beach and throw f-bombs everywhere? And then talk about how your church family said it’s ok, so you’re going to go do it? Own your own game. Have the balls to play your own game. Don’t say you’re going to be evil all day long because you can pray at night. Romans 6 in the bible is very clear about abusing god’s grace. Because it’s not ok. To me it’s not ok. When i saw her playing that whole card, i had a major issue with it. and she said that god for whatever reason had decided that she’s going to be 40 and single and childless…and she just had to embrace that. I wanted to say to her, “you are 40 and single and childless because of you and your choices.” she’s just a very hard, stern, closed off person and she’s created that life for herself. she shouldn’t blame that stuff on god. It’s her fault. i love god. I own my game, own yours.

Holmes: We do a word association here…
varner: I know, and i hate that. I’m not prepared.
Holmes: You’re not supposed to be!
Varner: (laughs)
holmes: Don’t listen to shirin! I’ll give you a name, give me the first couple of words you think of. We can start with terry.
Varner: Captain america. Everybody’s dad. Love him.
Holmes: Peih-gee?
Varner: Gangster. She smuggled flint and fishing wire. She’s awesome. She’s a drag-queen gangster.
Holmes: Woo?
Varner: Clueless. Beautiful human specimen. But does not get the game of “survivor.”
holmes: Savage?
Varner: Narcissist, arrogant, drinks his own kool-aid. Tries to make you think he’s terry deitz. Terry is everything savage is not. And the editing is showing andrew as some great man, but that’s not my memory.
Holmes: Shirin?
Varner: Sharp, quick, very smart. So much fun. Brilliant.
Holmes: Word association cheater.
Varner: (laughs) i want you to know. On our trip to vietnam, shirin was working on her word association. That’s how much of an impact you had on her. She had a notebook and was thinking of “game of thrones” people. I’m so happy she made me the queen of thorns.
Holmes: Defeats the purpose! Ok, spencer?
Varner: Smart. Odd. He’s too smart for his own good. I thought for a while that he might be autistic. Like brilliantly autistic. He’s not in touch with his emotions. One of my proudest moments was when i voted out shirin and made spencer cry.

holmes: Wentworth?
Varner: (laughs) sneaky, sneaky. I love her. She’s got a dirty sense of humor.
Holmes: Wiglesworth?
Varner: Motherly. Took care of everybody. Not really playing the game.
Holmes: Vytas?
Varner: Not creepy at all. I love vytas. There’s a sexiness to vytas that’s hard to explain.
holmes: Tasha?
Varner: Misguided. Sad soul. Lots of growing to do. I hope her behavior in the game is so horrendous that god finds a way to tell her, “i don’t like that, change it.”

holmes: And abi?
Varner: She is the tasmanian devil who cries and throws fits and hugs you and tells you she loves you. Abi is everything. She’s so paranoid and delusional and so much fun. I could sit and study abi all day.

'survivor' castaway jeff: '(andrew) and tasha were the rats'
--

ohmygawd. :rolls::tape:
Kimmi being sneaky... delicious.

CRYING. And I was about to say that I didn't mind her this episode.

·
Administrator
12,180 Posts
I'm finding Woo very hot this season, which I did not expect. :eek: Still nothing on Jeremy though.
Just like you didn't expect to see people you had a 4-way with make headlines :eek:h:.

·
Administrator
12,180 Posts
:hysteric:

I agree with Ryan I find Woo vaguely hot. Also not popular opinion but I find Joe a bit overrated in the looks dept.
Joe sometimes looks like a friendly-looking lesbian.

·
Blighted and solo
43,972 Posts
I've always thought Woo was adorable, hot, clueless, whatever you want to call it.

I'm a bit baffled re: the fawning over Savage, who is just an average-looking guy to me. I guess Terry is more my speed when it comes to 50+ white dudes.

And I've read a lot of people who are left dry by Joe's face at least. Malcolm Freberg he is not.

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Just like you didn't expect to see people you had a 4-way with make headlines :eek:h:.
You slut, how dare you! :p

I agree with Ryan I find Woo vaguely hot. Also not popular opinion but I find Joe a bit overrated in the looks dept.
Joe has a nice body, but terrible face + hair IMO. Not a fan.

Joe sometimes looks like a friendly-looking lesbian.
YES!

I've always thought Woo was adorable, hot, clueless, whatever you want to call it.

I'm a bit baffled re: the fawning over Savage, who is just an average-looking guy to me. I guess Terry is more my speed when it comes to 50+ white dudes.
I think Savage's torso does it for me more than Terry's. But Terry's face is better.

·
*Sesil*
19,788 Posts
Yeah Terry has a better face than Savage but Savage has the better bod. But wouldn't say no to either of them. I must commend Survivor for all the DILFs they've given us over the years :bowdown:

Agree about Joe being no Malcolm, for guys with similar looks I find Malcolm so much hotter.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
So much hate for Andrew here. I wouldnt be surprised if all the things mentioned about him are true though. That's why I always pretend that these people are simply characters on a TV show, so no emotional attachment on their real life personality. But damn being 50 and still reeking infinite hotness like that :eek:h:. Mad respect

Anyway, last night was a complete pleasure for daddy lovers :hearts: Couldnt be better than that. Oh maybe if Westman thrown to the party :eek:h:

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts

Same, I would probably do Woo over Joe.

At first Jeremy led the pack for me, but I think Savage has overtaken him. And I think I'd rank Spencer third over both Woe and Joo. :speakles:

Oh maybe if Westman thrown to the party :eek:h:

·
*Sesil*
19,788 Posts
So much hate for Andrew here. I wouldnt be surprised if all the things mentioned about him are true though. That's why I always pretend that these people are simply characters on a TV show, so no emotional attachment on their real life personality. But damn being 50 and still reeking infinite hotness like that :eek:h:. Mad respect

Anyway, last night was a complete pleasure for daddy lovers :hearts: Couldnt be better than that. Oh maybe if Westman thrown to the party :eek:h:
Westman is sexiest Survivor guy of all time for me :hearts:

·
*Sesil*
19,788 Posts
Given how many ex pro athletes have popped up on Survivor I'd love an ex tennis player to do it, like I'm sure Ashley Harkleroad would be up for it :eek:h:

Also can't be arsed going back through the thread but Andrew's "I played college football" line just added to the douchebaggery, I mean he's in his 50s and still harping on about college football, talk about a guy who never left his high school/college persona behind him.

841 - 860 of 2124 Posts