Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Survey is going to tell me a lot about some of ya'll ;) Choose only ONE/UNO answer (str8 people and females answer all that apply or just flip the script a little :lol:)

1. Your ex boyfriend calls someone you are trying to get with and tells him a lot of BS about you thats not true. Would you:

A. Find him and beat his ass.
B. Just say forget it...its not that serious.
C. Stop talkin to both of them because you don't deal with drama.

2. Ok so you finally meet this dude at a club that you've been talking to over the internet for quite a while, when you get there finally see him and he is unattractive and look totally different from what he described or what was different from his pic. Would you:

A. Lie and say he is cute and still talk to him.
B. Just say "forget him" and leave him.
C. Speak to him breifly and do your thing with somebody else so that he can see it.

3.When did you first discover you were gay or bi

A. Since I was born or could first remember
B. Middle or High School
C. First experience in college or later in my life

4. Let's say you find someone thats FINE AS HELL...and everything that you wanted in a lover physically and mentally. You have been dating for quite some time and have not been sexual....one day he tells you he is HIV + and he still insists on being intimate with you. Would you:

A. Stay with him but not have sex
B. Not have sex with him and get out of the relationship
C. Have sex with him but use protection

5. I just want to see how educated some of you guys are, After contracting HIV how many months does it takes b4 it show positive on a test?

A. 3 months
B. 6 months
C. A year

6. What is your position:

A. Bttm
B. Top
C. Vers or Oral

7. Ok, SO... :devil: you meet this FINE ASS dude at a party, ya'll are vibing and really having a good conversation...he seem like he is interested in you, BUT you find out that he is in an unhappy relationship and he wants to be with on the "DL=down low" for a while. Would you:

A. Drop his ass :lol:
B. Hang on to him
C. Stay on the DL and just get to know him as a friend

8. Situation: Go to go a party with this dude (DUDE A) thats you have just started talkin to that you really like, who's sexy, sweet and blows your mind..*he feels the same about you too.* However, this other dude (DUDE B) walks in the door that you use to mess around with a long time ago but lost contact. He is just as fine and you almost fell in love with him. Would you:

A. Tell Dude A that you still have feeling for Dude B and try to reunite.
B. Stay with dude A and continue to move on from dude B
C. Don't say anything....and talk to both of them...what they do not know wont hurt them. :devil:

9. So what do you do if you find out your best friend has been sleeping with your man.

A. Let it go and not deal with either of them anymore
B. Let your lover go and patch up the relationship with your best friend.
C. Let your best friend go and try to patch up the relationship with your man.

10. Check this out, lets say you have been talkin with someone on the internet, but he DOES NOT have a pic...and he wants to come to YOUR HOUSE to meet you...Would you say:

A. HELL NAH!!!
B. Hell I have nothing to loose....come on through
C. Let meet at a neutral place...or your place.

My answers are in color ;)

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
1. Your ex girlfriend calls someone you are trying to get with and tells him/her a lot of BS about you thats not true. Would you:

I would actually invite them both to dinner and see about a 3-some :lick: , but that wasnt an option so B

2. Ok so you finally meet this girl at a club that you've been talking to over the internet for quite a while, when you get there finally see her and she is unattractive and look totally different from what she described or what was different from his pic. Would you:

A. Lie and say she is cute and still talk to her.
B. Just say "forget him" and leave him. less because looks are all that important more because HONESTY is.
C. Speak to him breifly and do your thing with somebody else so that he can see it.

3.When did you first discover you were lesbian or bi
B. Middle or High School

4. Let's say you find someone thats FINE AS HELL...and everything that you wanted in a lover physically and mentally. You have been dating for quite some time and have not been sexual....one day she tells you she is HIV + and she still insists on being intimate with you. Would you:

A. Stay with her but not have sex
B. Not have sex with her and get out of the relationship
C. Have sex with her but use protection

5. I just want to see how educated some of you guys are, After contracting HIV how many months does it takes b4 it show positive on a test?

A. 3 months
B. 6 months
C. A year

A. Bttm
B. Top
C. Vers or Oral
D. Top or bottom depending on the day, time and general mood.

7. Ok, SO... you meet this FINE ASS girl at a party, ya'll are vibing and really having a good conversation...she seem like she is interested in you, BUT you find out that she is in an unhappy relationship and she wants to be with on the "DL=down low" for a while. Would you:

A. Drop her ass
B. Hang on to her
C. Stay on the DL and just get to know her as a friend

8. Situation: Go to go a party with this gal (LADY A) thats you have just started talkin to that you really like, who's sexy, sweet and blows your mind..*she feels the same about you too.* However, this other girl (LADY B) walks in the door that you use to mess around with a long time ago but lost contact. She is just as fine and you almost fell in love with her. Would you:

A. Tell LADY A that you still have feeling for Lady B and try to reunite.
B. Stay with lady A and continue to move on from lady B
C. Don't say anything....and talk to both of them...what they do not know wont hurt them.

9. So what do you do if you find out your best friend has been sleeping with your woman.

<evil>D. Take a picture/video and email/mail it to all there friends, family, and co workers, keep it on file to email to future partners of both</evil>

10. Check this out, lets say you have been talkin with someone on the internet, but he DOES NOT have a pic...and he wants to come to YOUR HOUSE to meet you...Would you say:

A. HELL NAH!!!

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
1. Your ex boyfriend calls someone you are trying to get with and tells him a lot of BS about you thats not true. Would you:

2. Ok so you finally meet this dude at a club that you've been talking to over the internet for quite a while, when you get there finally see him and he is unattractive and look totally different from what he described or what was different from his pic. Would you:

B. Middle or High School

4. Let's say you find someone thats FINE AS HELL...and everything that you wanted in a lover physically and mentally. You have been dating for quite some time and have not been sexual....one day he tells you he is HIV + and he still insists on being intimate with you. Would you:

A. 3 months
B. 6 months
C. A year

A. Bttm
B. Top
C. Vers or Oral

7. Ok, SO...
you meet this FINE ASS dude at a party, ya'll are vibing and really having a good conversation...he seem like he is interested in you, BUT you find out that he is in an unhappy relationship and he wants to be with on the "DL=down low" for a while. Would you:

A. Drop his ass

B. Hang on to him

8. Situation: Go to go a party with this dude (DUDE A) thats you have just started talkin to that you really like, who's sexy, sweet and blows your mind..*he feels the same about you too.* However, this other dude (DUDE B) walks in the door that you use to mess around with a long time ago but lost contact. He is just as fine and you almost fell in love with him. Would you:

C. Don't say anything....and talk to both of them...what they do not know wont hurt them.

9. So what do you do if you find out your best friend has been sleeping with your man.

A. HELL NAH!!!
C. Let meet at a neutral place

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts

B. Middle School

B. 6 months

C. Vers or Oral

7. Ok, SO... you meet this FINE ASS dude at a party, ya'll are vibing and really having a good conversation...he seem like he is interested in you, BUT you find out that he is in an unhappy relationship and he wants to be with on the "DL=down low" for a while. Would you:

C. Let meet at a neutral place.

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
1. Your ex girlfriend calls someone you are trying to get with and tells her a lot of BS about you thats not true. Would you:

A. Find her and beat his ass.

2. Ok so you finally meet this chick at a club that you've been talking to over the internet for quite a while, when you get there finally see her and she is unattractive and look totally different from what she described or what was different from her pic. Would you:

A. Lie and say she is cute and still talk to him.
B. Just say "forget her" and leave her.
C. Speak to her breifly and do your thing with somebody else so that she can see it.

B. Middle or High School

4. Let's say you find someone thats FINE AS HELL...and everything that you wanted in a lover physically and mentally. You have been dating for quite some time and have not been sexual....one day she tells you she is HIV + and she still insists on being intimate with you. Would you:

A. Stay with her but not have sex
B. Not have sex with her and get out of the relationship
C. Have sex with her but use protection

A. 3 months
B. 6 months
C. A year

A. Bttm
B. Top
C. Vers or Oral

7. Ok, SO... you meet this FINE ASS chick at a party, ya'll are vibing and really having a good conversation...she seem like she is interested in you, BUT you find out that she is in an unhappy relationship and she wants to be with on the "DL=down low" for a while. Would you:

A. Drop her ass
B. Hang on to her
C. Stay on the DL and just get to know her as a friend

8. Situation: Go to go a party with this chick (CHICK A) thats you have just started talkin to that you really like, who's sexy, sweet and blows your mind..*she feels the same about you too.* However, this other chick(CHICK B) walks in the door that you use to mess around with a long time ago but lost contact. She is just as fine and you almost fell in love with her. Would you:

A. Tell Chick A that you still have feeling for Chick B and try to reunite.
B. Stay with Chick A and continue to move on from Chick B

9. So what do you do if you find out your best friend has been sleeping with your girl.

C. Let your best friend go and try to patch up the relationship with your girl.

10. Check this out, lets say you have been talkin with someone on the internet, but she DOES NOT have a pic...and she wants to come to YOUR HOUSE to meet you...Would you say:

A. HELL NAH!!!

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
DemWilliamsGulls said:
That means you are both top and bottom...
ok
but why not just say both?

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
DemWilliamsGulls said:

B. Middle or High School
Hmm, sorry but this just caught my attention. How could you know so early? :confused: :p

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Leo_DFP said:
Hmm, sorry but this just caught my attention. How could you know so early? :confused: :p
i know a girl who came out to her parents when she was 8, plus most straight people know that early, so its not surprise that some of us rainbowy folk know early on as well.

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Here are mine:

DemWilliamsGulls said:
This Survey is going to tell me a lot about some of ya'll ;) Choose only ONE/UNO answer (str8 people and females answer all that apply or just flip the script a little :lol:)

A. Find him and beat his ass -verbally - but he'd never do that 'cos there's too much respect there on both sides. I don't date jerks.

2. Ok so you finally meet this dude at a club that you've been talking to over the internet for quite a while, when you get there and finally see him, he is unattractive and looks totally different from what he described or what was different from his pic. Would you:

C. Speak to him briefly. (and do your thing with somebody else so that he can see it). If we'd chatted for a while, and I'd agreed to meet, that'd mean I liked him as well as found him/the photo attractive. If he'd started out by trying to deceive me, I wouldn't hang around. I wouldn't do my thing with someone else just to make a point though.

B. Middle or High School though the first experience came at university

C. Have sex with him but use protection - I'd try but a +/- relationship is very hard work and I don't think I could handle it.

A. 3 months
B. 6 months
C. A year

A. Bttm - but not exclusively.
B. Top
C. Vers or Oral

7. Ok, SO... :devil: you meet this FINE ASS dude at a party, ya'll are vibing and really having a good conversation...he seem like he is interested in you, BUT you find out that he is in an unhappy relationship and he wants to be with on the "DL=down low" for a while. Would you:

B. Hang on to him
C. Stay on the DL and just get to know him as a friend - but keep all options open.

8. Situation: Go to a party with this dude (DUDE A) that you have just started talkin to that you really like, who's sexy, sweet and blows your mind..*he feels the same about you too.* However, this other dude (DUDE B) walks in the door that you used to mess around with a long time ago but lost contact. He is just as fine and you almost fell in love with him. Would you:

B. Stay with dude A and continue to move on from dude B - you can't go backwards. If it didn't work out, there was a reason.
C. Don't say anything....and talk to both of them...what they do not know wont hurt them. :devil:

A. Let it go and not deal with either of them anymore - no trust, no hope.

A. HELL NAH!!!
B. Hell I have nothing to lose....come on through
C. Let meet at a neutral place...or your place. In all cases, play away from home the first time.

·
Banned
234 Posts

B :rolleyes:

B :cool:

B. Middle or High School

A :wavey:

If I was totally infatuated, the answer is C :hearts:

A. 3 months
B. 6 months
C. A year

B :angel:

A. Bttm
B. Top
C. Vers or Oral

A :D

B. Hang on to him

A, I don't condone infidelity

B :p

A :mad:

A. HELL NAH!!!

A :tape:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts

A.

I Pick D. Speak to him, tell him I just want to be friends and not hurt his feelings.

B. Middle or High School

A.

C.

A. 3 months
B. 6 months
C. A year

A.

A. Bttm
B. Top
C. Vers or Oral

C. not oral but Vers.

7. Ok, SO... you meet this FINE ASS dude at a party, ya'll are vibing and really having a good conversation...he seem like he is interested in you, BUT you find out that he is in an unhappy relationship and he wants to be with on the "DL=down low" for a while. Would you:

A. Drop his ass
B. Hang on to him

A.

umm tricky question. I would say a combo of B and C. Continue to talk to Dude A, but see what the heck Dube B is doing here and what he wants. lol

Again, I say D- kick both of their sorry assess

A. HELL NAH!!!

C.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Leo_DFP said:
I've always found attraction to dudes as far as I can remember...and I know it was waaay b4 middle school so...;) hope that answer your question.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,168 Posts
:lol: I guess these are my answer although I never go to parties, clubs, date, or meet people from online *dead*

B. Middle or High School

B. 6 months

C. Vers

A. HELL NAH!!!

·
Ferosh Warrior &#9829;
53,292 Posts

C. A year

C. Vers or Oral

A. Drop his ass

8. Situation: Go to go a party with this dude (DUDE A) thats you have just started talkin to that you really like, who's sexy, sweet and blows your mind..*he feels the same about you too.* However, this other dude (DUDE B)walks in the door that you use to mess around with a long time ago but lost contact. He is just as fine and you almost fell in love with him. Would you:

·
Banned
24,209 Posts

B. Middle or High School

A. 3 months
B. 6 months
C. A year

A. Bttm
B. Top
C. Vers or Oral

B. Hang on to him

A. HELL NAH!!!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Question to some of you who said that you found out about your sexually later in life or in college.... Did you always think of being with someone of the same sex..and what sparked the interest to do it later in life...?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts