Tennis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
48,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW YORK - Serena Williams' dramatic acting debut has been postponed because of her recent knee surgery. The tennis star had been scheduled to shoot scenes for the Showtime series "Street Time" in mid-August for an episode to air Oct. 1. Now she's expected to begin shooting Sept. 8 for an episode airing on the cable channel at 10 p.m. EDT Oct. 22.

Williams, the 2003 Wimbledon winner, will play a reformed gang member on parole. "I am looking forward to filming the show. It's something that I am really excited about doing," the 21-year-old said in a statement Tuesday. "It's so nice of them to accommodate me in this way."

Previously, Williams has appeared in TV commercials with her sister, Venus, and played a kindergarten teacher last year in an episode of the ABC sitcom "My Wife and Kids."

"Street Time," starring Rob Morrow, follows the lives of ex-cons and parole officers.

·
Registered
465 Posts
She just said on the Today Show that she will be in Toronto next week shooting for Street Time :) . So I don't know where this article came from. :mad:

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
*throws up signs*

Hopefully, Serena's character understood what I just 'said'. :tape: :tape:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.