Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is sunny Saturday in Bali according to all my friends there! ;) Less than 2 hours to go to singles' semi finals and followed by doubles' final!!! :wavey: All the best to Maria Vento Kabchi, Elena Dementieva, Chanda Rubin, Saori Obata, Angelique Widjaja, Emilie Loit and Nicole Pratt! Look forward to watching singles' SF on TV this afternoon! :cool:

·
Registered
8,563 Posts
Could you please post the livescores during the course of the coverage? And is there any webcam of the match?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Good luck Saori and Maria, please win doubles title maria and angie :wavey:

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SF's matches on TV now!

Yup, I am watching it now on TV 7 - it just started but the match between Vento v Dementieva about to start...Commentators - Yayuk Basuki and long time tennis observer, Benny Mailili - OMG, the seats are still empty! :eek: I guess, local fans are flocking in later on for doubles' final when Angie is on the show again! :p

Alyona wears grey top and skirt with white cap from Yonex while Vento wears combination of white, pinkish and red with white cap from Nike! ;)

Alyona and Maria just finished warming-up! :cool:

·
Registered
8,563 Posts
Shine On Silver Moon said:
Yup, I am watching it now on TV 7 - it just started but the match between Vento v Dementieva about to start...Commentators - Yayuk Basuki and long time tennis observer, Benny Mailili - OMG, the seats are still empty! :eek: I guess, local fans are flocking in later on for doubles' final when Angie is on the show again! :p

Alyona wears grey top and skirt with white cap from Yonex while Vento wears combination of white, pinkish and red with white cap from Nike! ;)

Alyona and Maria just finished warming-up! :cool:
Thanks so much! We people are relying on you now!:)

Go Alyona!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Fight Maria, attack that 2nd serve :boxing:

·
Registered
904 Posts
1-1 maria holds

·
Registered
13,496 Posts
damn , fight Alyona , break her back !!

1 - 20 of 294 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.