Tennis Forum banner

741 - 748 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
isonoti

Changed that post awfully fast, didn't you. Y tambien, no soy una lesbiana, creas tu o no.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I have officially stopped being a fan of jennifer capriati... there is only so much you can take ... and she does have MENTAL ISSUES... STOP DENYING IT

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
bluepastures said:
Well, it sounds like an inconsistent performance from Kim. She really shouldn't be taking 3 sets to beat Capriati. Still, at least she beat her, in a 3 set, her far superior level of fitness is always likely to prove important.

No, it's not even like that. Jen played magnificent this week. Her and Kim played sensational. Neither Jen or Kim fans should be upset at their performances, IMHO.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Heidi Capriati said:
She doesn't wilt in the 3rd set. In case you hadn't noticed, there is an opponent and believe it or not, that opponent may want to. Shock. Horror. Win the match. Therefore they push and push and they come out on top. It's just not Jen's luck. Jen doesn't have mental problems. That is a load of crap
No way, not from where I was sitting. I think what hurt her was when she called for the trainer in the second. Kim seemed to feed off of it. Kim was on the ropes at that time and since I was so close I could see that she knew that Jen had her. She seemed visibly shaken. But Kim came out really fighting after Jen called for a trainer. I'm not sure if anybody noticed, but after her first doubles match with Dani this week, she came out with ice on her shoulder while watching a match, I don't remember which one. I took a picture and posted it. She appeared to have aggravated the same shoulder the game before she called for a trainer today. It may have bothered her in the third, though it didn't visibly appear to.

Jen battled back big time this week against players that were playing very well. A player with mental difficulties on the court would have had big trouble doing that.

·
Registered
12,560 Posts
kim :bowdown: :yippee: :bigclap: :woohoo: :bounce:

i never doubted you :D

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
jojoseph said:
No way, not from where I was sitting.
For the record, what I meant by that was that she doesn't have major mental problems.

That may have appeared that I was disagreeing with you, Heidi. However, I was not. Just thought I'd clarify that.

741 - 748 of 748 Posts