Tennis Forum banner

1601 - 1609 of 1609 Posts

·
Registered
10,890 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But it's only a Tier III Maria fans, she'll be a force to be reckoned with at Wimby just as Jelena will :)

·
Blighted and solo
43,915 Posts
Maria is a mess!!!!!

YAY JECA!! :worship:

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
GIMME SHELTER
48,174 Posts
ON GRASS, ON GRASS, ON GRASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANA & JELENA beat her !!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Great match and a great day at Birmingham! I have heaps of photos that I'll post sometime over the next week - mostly of Sharapova of course :p The only thing that set Sharapova and Jankovic apart was the final two games to be honest, both played stunning tennis.

I was very impressed with Maria both on and off the court, she's an absolute sweetheart and I hope she wins Wimbledon :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Great match and a great day at Birmingham! I have heaps of photos that I'll post sometime over the next week - mostly of Sharapova of course :p The only thing that set Sharapova and Jankovic apart was the final two games to be honest, both played stunning tennis.

I was very impressed with Maria both on and off the court, she's an absolute sweetheart and I hope she wins Wimbledon :)
I have to agree with your last statement. Maria was very gracious in defeat & appreciative of Jelena's performance. She was seen later drinking champagne with the groundstaff ,who had put in a tremendous effort to save the Tournament. I thought this was a fantastic gesture!

1601 - 1609 of 1609 Posts