Suicide Tokio Olympics
1. Each day of play, you must pick 1 winner playing a WTA main draw singles match. (READ: DO NOT PICK A MATCH FROM THE QUALIFYING DRAW!). Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on Barty or Osaka in the early rounds.
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. As well, your pick must be chosen before the pick's match has commenced, otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be out of the tournament.
4. In the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurrence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.
Replacement picks should be identified similar to this:
BACK-UP PICK - Pliskova
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
5. Your sign up will be confirmed when you post your picks on the first day of main draw play, and so please do not post “In” or any other variation to sign in.
6. Please be advised that you may only play ONE Suicide Tennis tournament per week. If you play in multiple tournaments per week, you will be given a score of ZERO for the week to go into your ranking.
7. Once you've post your pick it's final, you CAN'T change them.
So don't edit or delete your post or else you will be DISQUALIFIED!
DAY 1: 1
DAY 2: 28
DAY 3: 55
DAY 4: 88
DAY 5: 175
DAY 6: 340
DAY 7: 470 (No Pick)
DAY 7: 555 (Invalid)
DAY 7: 685 (Winner)