Tennis Forum banner

221 - 234 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
So 10 players with winners, but only 5 who are still able to pick a finalist (CSN). Assuming they all send then it goes to games lost? In that case there's only one person who can win as long as they send their pick today.

·
Registered
18,712 Posts
Day 6: No pick

·
Registered
3,062 Posts

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
I really don't know what to do know :lol:

This are the players who were alive after yesterday

Code:
The seeds

Buitenzorg______ Bye (Barthel)___Petkovic____Pliskova_____Zahlavova Strycova____Suarez Navarro

abyssII_________ Barthel____Mladenovic___Cibulkova_____Suarez Navarro_____Petkovic
come on lena____ Barthel____Cibulkova____Suarez Navarro__Zahlavova Strycova_____Petkovic
FORZA SARITA____ Schiavone__Pliskova_____Cibulkova_____Zahlavova Strycova_____Petkovic
Hele____________ Barthel____Cibulkova____Pliskova______Suarez Navarro_____Petkovic
mariusz_pol_____ Barthel____Pliskova_____Cibulkova_____Zahlavova Strycova_____Petkovic
rvugt___________ Barthel_____Mladenovic____Pliskova______Zahlavova Strycova_____Petkovic
Taz Warrior_____ Barthel______Mladenovic___Cibulkova_____Zahlavova Strycova______Petkovic
wikuch__________ Zahlavova Strycova___Mladenovic___Cibulkova___Suarez Navarro_____Petkovic
Zumzzet_________ Barthel_____Mladenovic___Cibulkova_____Zahlavova Strycova________Petkovic
Only FORZA SARITA, mariusz_pol, rvugt, Taz Warrior and Zumzzett had left player for picking today.

·
Premium Member
4,251 Posts
I know, it is a situation that almost never happens. Here is my idea:

People with no pick left before the match have 320 points, as they made the final day without having a pick left. The players who had a pick left will get the points for invalid pick. Winner is the one with the least games against anyways. For the points it doesn't matter who wins the tournament, right? And nobody earned the 470 points, because nobody had a valid pick for the final!

DAY 1: 1
DAY 2: 30
DAY 3: 60
DAY 4: 90
DAY 5: 120
DAY 6: 200
DAY 7: 320 (No Pick)
DAY 7: 380 (Invalid)
DAY 7: 470 (Winner)

·
Registered
18,712 Posts
So who actually won title at this tournament?

221 - 234 of 234 Posts