Tennis Forum banner

221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Re: Suicide Tennis | STANFORD 2014 | The best place to be!

Day 7:

Pick: Serena Williams

·
Registered
4,782 Posts

Day 7:
Pick - S. Williams

·
Premium Member
14,864 Posts

Not sure about byes so to be safe

Day 2
Pick: Hantuchova
BU: Williams
I'm sorry for this, but it was a valid pick and you should pick for day 3.
Broseghini had a bye and didn't pick for day 2. Which means he's off the list and the next ranked player gets the bye.

I can't ran tournaments every week, but I did a lot this year. Now another member runs a tournament who's not fully aware of the rules.

I still want to keep Suicide Tennis alive, but can't do it on my own. I hope the 'experienced' managers will volunteer or that the unexperienced managers ask for more tournaments.

·
Registered
13,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #226

^^
It's true. I did not realize that he should have taken the seed. My appologies.
Well, as a player and as a long time No1 on this game, I really like it and that's why I take and try to manage tounrnaments here and there. I know it's hard. I was hard for me as I was extemely busy the last week and still I am. But I am giving my best :)

·
Premium Member
14,864 Posts

^^
It's true. I did not realize that he should have taken the seed. My appologies.
Well, as a player and as a long time No1 on this game, I really like it and that's why I take and try to manage tounrnaments here and there. I know it's hard. I was hard for me as I was extemely busy the last week and still I am. But I am giving my best :)
I know you try your best and that's appreciated.
It's just too bad we Can't find managers these days. You try while you're busy which leads to to mistakes. At least we have managers for the next 2 weeks, but can we really continue like this?

Btw, why is MH0861 the winner and not AlissonValerio?

221 - 231 of 231 Posts