DAY 4: 90
DAY 5: 200
DAY 6: 320 (No Pick)
DAY 6: 380 (Invalid)
DAY 6: 470 (Winner)

·
Registered
22,841 Posts
Hi @DAVAJ MKirilenko I was hoping we could get an update now that you have all of the information for Adelaide.

Reactions: RNW

·
Registered
22,841 Posts
I guess there's no hope for new rankings. A shame.

·
Registered
22,841 Posts
Anyone knows what's up with @DAVAJ MKirilenko these days? He hasn't shown any activity in TF since the tour went on a break in March. Hope he is ok.
If he's ill of health, then none of what we are saying matters, but if it's not that, then the comments stand,.

·
Premium Member
14,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,491 ·
Hi all,

If someone wants to take over the rankings, I can send the sheet. I know its not all up to date, I can try to fix that but if someone wants to do it yourself then be my guest.

I hope everyone is doing ok in these crazy times.

·
Registered
22,841 Posts
Hi all,

If someone wants to take over the rankings, I can send the sheet. I know its not all up to date, I can try to fix that but if someone wants to do it yourself then be my guest.

I hope everyone is doing ok in these crazy times.
I messaged you about this. I'll send you further details.

Reactions: RNW

·
Registered
22,841 Posts

·
Registered
31,325 Posts
I'm doing new rankings based on 2020 results. Unfortunately Power Shot couldn't finish most of his tournaments so this process has been taking time. It's a rework as I have to collect all picks from these tournaments (Doha, Monterrey ...) 🤡🤡

EDIT: and Palermo, Prague, Lexington, Cincinnati...

Reactions: aerosmash

·
Registered
22,841 Posts
I'm doing new rankings based on 2020 results. Unfortunately Power Shot couldn't finish most of his tournaments so this process has been taking time. It's a rework as I have to collect all picks from these tournaments (Doha, Monterrey ...) 🤡🤡

EDIT: and Palermo, Prague, Lexington, Cincinnati...
There's no reason to do new rankings when it's just a matter of @DAVAJ MKirilenko responding to some of the messages he's been sent.

Additionally, you can't change the entire system unless it's voted on.

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
So, who is doing the rankings now? Would be great to have new rankings with AO included.
Thanks so much.

2481 - 2500 of 2502 Posts