Registered
9,328 Posts
Day 3
Pick: Zhang
Bu: Svitolina

·
Registered
22,848 Posts
@Power Shot I spoke to the person who posted before you on day 1 and got the confirmation that Pavlyuchenkova had indeed already way into 1st set when you picked her. This means your day 1 pick was Bondarenko who sadly lost her match.
There's no way of knowing what time my post was since this new shitty site update doesn't have that feature anymore. I will tell you that I would never cheat.

I'm going to keep picking whether you want to count it or not.

Day 4
Pick: Alexandrova
BU: Hibino

Reactions: Ivobos

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Day 1: Alexandrova
BU: Diyas

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
There's no way of knowing what time my post was since this new shitty site update doesn't have that feature anymore. I will tell you that I would never cheat.

I'm going to keep picking whether you want to count it or not.

Day 4
BU: Hibino
I am sure your pick was late since I was on the site when Pavlyuchenkova playing :)

·
Registered
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
You are right there is no way to know the exact time a message is posted, I even asked an admin about it yesterday.
I believe that you didn't mean to cheat but I also believe the person who actually posted before you and confirmed that a couple of games in Pavs-AVU match were already played by the time he made his pick (chose Bondrenko and no back up because there were no other matches to choose from). Therefore, sorry but rules are rules and it would be unfair to other players to accept that day 1 pick.

You are still welcome to continue picking in this game for fun and practice for RG if you want.

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
Day 4: Sabalenka
BU: Bertens

·
Registered
9,328 Posts
Day 4
Bu: Hibino

81 - 100 of 121 Posts