Day 5: Bertens
BU: Kvitova

·
Registered
158 Posts
my picks so far, so I can keep track, potapova vekic rybakina sakkari

Day 5: Bertens
BU: Dodin

not criticising but shouldn't someone who actually has the time to run this with daily updates be doing this instead, have to keep going back through the pages to remind myself who I picked, also like to see the progression.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
not criticising but shouldn't someone who actually has the time to run this with daily updates be doing this instead, have to keep going back through the pages to remind myself who I picked, also like to see the progression.
I have updated everything every day, haven't you checked out post #2 in this thread? Since there is an error that won't let edit posts after 24 hours I can't do the usual typed out version like we are used to do see previous years. Only mods/admins can edit after 1 day, so I created a spreadsheet sent a link to a mod and asked him to post it in post #2 here. Entry list with everyone's picks and Order of play are all there.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have updated everything every day, haven't you checked out post #2 in this thread? Since there is an error that won't let edit posts after 24 hours I can't do the usual typed out version like we are used to do see previous years. Only mods/admins can edit after 1 day, so I created a spreadsheet sent a link to a mod and asked him to post it in post #2 here. Entry list with everyone's picks and Order of play are all there.
had no idea you were updated on post 2, only started playing last month and in those suicide comps the results were being posted on the newest pages, thanks for letting me know, good work.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
had no idea you were updated on post 2, only started playing last month and in those suicide comps the results were being posted on the newest pages, thanks for letting me know, good work.
No problem. Before the site upgrade at the end of last year that caused this editing issue, post 2 was always for entry list and pics. It is normally the most convenient way for players as they don't have to search through pages to find it.
Welcome and good luck in your career in Suicide Tennis :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Day 5: Bencic
Back up: Bertens

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
DAY 5: Bertens
Back up: Bencic

161 - 180 of 200 Posts