Tennis Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Re: Suicide Shenzhen: Happy New Year

Pick: Halep
BU: Sharapova
I have a doubt. In the MDF Suicide you can repeat backup as long as it has not been used. In this game is it the same as there? I am going to repeat Sharapova as BU, whenever possible. If this is not possible my pick is Halep without BU. Please confirm me

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

Yes, you can repeat back-up as long as it doesn't get used.

Your pick will be Halep (Sharapova), and you will be able to pick Sharapova in the finals if both she and Halep wins.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

So with Halep winning and Sharapova losing, we have two players reaching Day 07: @Ezequiel Pereyra and I :bounce: :D

No let's see who wins the title:

CharlDa: Siniakova (2), Babos (2), Sabalenka (1), Begu (9), Sharapova (6), Halep (5) = 25 games lost :eek:
Ezequiel Pereyra: Begu (3), Babos (2), Sabalenka (1), Pliskova (10), Siniakova (4), Halep (5) = 25 games lost :eek:

Now let's look at the rules:
In the event that they are still tied, the picks who lost fewer sets when they were chosen, including the round in which the pick had lost, will be tallied. The tally which includes fewer sets lost, will be deemed the winner.

So let's see here:

CharlDa: Siniakova (0), Babos (0), Sabalenka (0), Begu (1), Sharapova (0), Halep (0) = 1 set lost
Ezequiel Pereyra: Begu (0), Babos (0), Sabalenka (0), Pliskova (0), Siniakova (0), Halep (0) = 0 set lost :worship:

So, despite Begu losing less games in her match than Pliskova, because Pliskova won in 2 sets, our winner is @Ezequiel Pereyra !

Thanks everyone, crazy ending!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts