Re: Suicide Montréal

Day 7
No Pick

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,878 Posts

Agreed with Buitenzorg.

come_on_lena, if your Day06 pick was indeed someone you had already picked, we would have gone with the Bup. But you picked Svitolina first, therefore this is the pick you will keep.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Agreed with Buitenzorg.

come_on_lena, if your Day06 pick was indeed someone you had already picked, we would have gone with the Bup. But you picked Svitolina first, therefore this is the pick you will keep.
I have picked svitolina for day 5, that's why i picked a new post. I know i can't change my picks and that bu is used if i have picked again the same player. But i have already picked my bu.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
I have picked both players the previous days and i didn't remember this. That's why I changed them ?
Unfortunately your Day 6 pick : Svitolina lost and therefore you can't go further

@Power Shot you need to follow the rules and make sure ask the board about this issue!
Are you serious? I have picked svitolina the previous day,i can't play again with her. I don't like cheating,here i think i am right.

·
Blighted and solo
44,044 Posts

·
Blighted and solo
44,044 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,865 Posts

Changing a pick is of course not allowed, but posting another backup is.

It's 650 points for Buitenzorg and come on Lena and 800 for Jose.

·
33,588 Posts

Thanks for managing! Buitenzorg and come on lena :hug:

Couldn't have asked for a better comeback, didn't see this coming :surprise:

·
Registered
49,714 Posts

Agreed with Buitenzorg.

@CharlDa @revelationbaby. I can't believe DavajMkirilenko has awarded Come on lena 650 pts ? why on earth people with their own mistake to be rewarded like this?

·
Blighted and solo
44,044 Posts

@CharlDa @revelationbaby. I can't believe DavajMkirilenko has awarded Come on lena 650 pts ? why on earth people with their own mistake to be rewarded like this?
He only posted picks he had already made though. He initially picked Svitolina and Barty but he had already picked both of them on prior days. So they were both invalid picks for him to use on Day 6. Then he picked Halep which was an actual valid pick for him to use that day.

So while annoying he didn't actually change from one valid pick to another, which is not allowed.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
14,865 Posts

Are you serious?
Day 1 Sharapova
Day 2 Pavyluchenkova
Day 3 Mertens
Dat 4 Barty
Day 5 Svitolina
Day 6 Halep
Day 7 Stephens

Nothing wrong with his picks.
You must be confused because the manager has Day 5 Halep. Don't know where that comes from.

·
Registered
49,714 Posts

He only posted picks he had already made though. He initially picked Svitolina and Barty but he had already picked both of them on prior days. So they were both invalid picks for him to use on Day 6. Then he picked Halep which was an actual valid pick for him to use that day.

So while annoying he didn't actually change from one valid pick to another, which is not allowed.

Hope this helps.
Cheers :)

321 - 340 of 344 Posts