Tennis Forum banner

261 - 280 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Re: SUICIDE | Cincinnati | Post Day 5 picks!

Flashscore says this match started at 5:20CST--a minute before you posted. Do you evidence to the contrary? Otherwise I'll have to count it late.
Flashscore does not do an exact start time. If it starts at 5:22, it still says 5:20. If it starts at 5:27, starts at 5:30, etc.

Based on the results thread and the match time, it definitely started somewhere in that 1-2 minute span. So, you made the right choice not to count the pick ;)

Reactions: chef-d'œuvre

·
Registered
17,131 Posts

DAY06
Pick: Halep
Back-Up: Bertens

·
Registered
609 Posts

Day 6: Bertens
BU: Sabalenka

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Re: SUICIDE | Cincinnati | Nine left to fight for the crown!

Day 6: Kvitova
BU: Sabalenka

·
Registered
2,837 Posts

Day 6: Kvitova
Back up: Sabalenka

·
Blighted and solo
43,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #271

Everyone has sent except for @maxomax

·
Registered
17,131 Posts

DAY07
Pick: Bertens

Third title this year :) Hopefully Simona is as tired as I think she is and Kiki can hit through her so I come away with another perfect week ;) thanks Wally for another great week of managing :worship:

Reactions: chef-d'œuvre

·
Blighted and solo
43,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #275

Good luck Thomas! :cheer: ;)

·
Blighted and solo
43,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #277
Congrats to @twight6 for winning the title and using his BYE to great effect! Hopefully Kiki can get you the perfect tournament and the 800 points that it comes with! :cheer:

Thanks everyone for playing and I'll see y'all in the next forum down in New Heaven!!! :hearts:

Reactions: twight6

·
Blighted and solo
43,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
This feels like when I played a perfect tournament at the YEC and lucked out with Cibulkova upsetting Kerber in the Final. :hearts:

Well done @twight6! :cheer:

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
This feels like when I played a perfect tournament at the YEC and lucked out with Cibulkova upsetting Kerber in the Final. :hearts:

Well done @twight6! :cheer:
Similar to Wimbledon, I had no intention of getting a perfect week :lol: just trying to make it as far as possible, then it worked out :shrug:

·
Blighted and solo
43,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #280
Similar to Wimbledon, I had no intention of getting a perfect week :lol: just trying to make it as far as possible, then it worked out :shrug:
Same same!

But you picked Halep instead of Bertens yesterday for strategic reasons, I'm guessing?

261 - 280 of 282 Posts