Tennis Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Blighted and solo
43,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Re: SUICIDE | Bogotá | Post picks Days 4!

Now missing Day 4 picks for:
@Waz
@Strange Bird

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Re: SUICIDE | Bogotá | Post picks Days 4!

Day 4: Schmiedlova
BU: Seguel

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Re: SUICIDE | Bogotá | Post picks Days 5!

Day 5: Bogdan
BU: Jakupovic (if she wins vs Linette)

·
Registered
7,749 Posts

Day 5
Pick: Arruabarrena
BU: Bogdan

·
Registered
6,107 Posts

Day 5: Schmiedlova
BU: Linette

·
Blighted and solo
43,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #89

Jakupovic up a set. There could be no casualties on Day 4 and 6 of us remaining to fight it out in the SFs! :armed:

Best of luck to everyone!! :cheer:

·
Blighted and solo
43,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #90

Day 5 pick: Bogdan
Back-up: Arruabarrena

·
Blighted and solo
43,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #92

All 4 SFists have been picked which is very rare in Suicide! There will definitely be casualties today! The rain has let up for the moment and Day 5 is now underway!! :cheer: :banana:

·
Blighted and solo
43,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Day 5 winded up being the final day for all our competitors, one way or the other. :lol:

Wally., Waz and wikuch were all eliminated with their Bogdan pick and the Strange Bird was taken out by his Jakupovic choice.

This left two survivors for Day 6, but neither of them had a pick left among the two finalists for Day 7. Therefore they tie with 200 points for the tournament. Well done @happydayhk and @digor!!

The first tie-breaker (until I hear otherwise) is Games Lost. @happydayhk's picks lost 19 games while @digor's picks lost 25.

So by 6 games, @happydayhk is our Bogotá winner!! Huge congrats to him and I'd like to send a HUGE thanks to everyone for hanging in there throughout the horrendous weather this tournament offered us! :eek: Patience is indeed a virtue and thankfully the tournament was able to finish for us!!

I'll see everyone at my next tournament, somewhere on the red dirt of Europe! Adios mis amigos!! :kiss:

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Thanks Wally for managing with all those quick updates!! :) and congrats to digor for a good week as well!!

81 - 94 of 94 Posts