Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about we have the mods keep the Sharapova threads in the appropriate forum in Russian Roulette, where they can praise and worship her all they want while bashing other players. It will cause much less aggrivation to the others on this board who are tired of the useless threads and ugly fights. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Andrew, I don't recall you (or anyone else) saying this when the "Anna Just Sneezed" threads were all ova GM.

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,321 Posts
I agree, but let's not limit this to MashaHara's threads. There's player forums for relentless rambling.

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JollyRoger said:
Andrew, I don't recall you (or anyone else) saying this when the "Anna Just Sneezed" threads were all ova GM.
The thread Lina made suggesting this was locked before I could reply. And I also posted in many of the Anna threads saying: "Non-tennis."

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Athenaeum said:
I agree, but let's not limit this to MashaHara's threads. There's player forums for relentless rambling.
Thank you.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Andrew. said:
The thread Lina made suggesting this was locked before I could reply. And I also posted in many of the Anna threads saying: "Non-tennis."
OK, thanks. As Lina (even B4 Being Banned) was a Deliberate Disser (of Russians for "letting her down", the W/S for daring to win often, you name the player) her Threads Tended To get locked B4 all hell broke loose, BTW.

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Speaking for myself - those aren't the kind of threads that are going to catch my eye when I visit, and if it's just one or two treads, I don't know that I'd worry about it (if I squished everyone/everything that annoyed me, half the board would be gone :p ). But if you think it's getting out of hand, or just want to see something moved, report the thread.

Reactions: Andrew.

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
griffin said:
Speaking for myself - those aren't the kind of threads that are going to catch my eye when I visit, and if it's just one or two treads, I don't know that I'd worry about it (if I squished everyone/everything that annoyed me, half the board would be gone :p ). But if you think it's getting out of hand, or just want to see something moved, report the thread.
Just some of the chaos created by the MASHA MANIA threads was getting out of hand.

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
griffin said:
I agree Griff, and in fact The Threads about Sharky being IT re. tennis after Wimby (relevant, though premature) exceeded those about whether she was hotter than :tape:.

What pisses me off about the "Anna Sneezed" threads in GM (or even her WTT matches this year, and the Charlottesville Challenger '03) is That The starters know That The True Tennis "newsworthiness" of These Threads is about 0.00001 ;)

·
Webmaster
2,107 Posts
Andrew. said:
How about we have the mods keep the Sharapova threads in the appropriate forum in Russian Roulette, where they can praise and worship her all they want while bashing other players. It will cause much less aggrivation to the others on this board who are tired of the useless threads and ugly fights. Thanks.
if you don't want ugly fights... watch what happens when mods start moving threads out of GM ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts