Tennis Forum banner

Do you like this rule

• Yes, nice innovation

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No, keep the poster´s points, not the player´s.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • It´s the same for me, I don´t care

Votes: 1 10.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a suggestion about a new rule and I should like to see you voting if you like it or if you don´t

Of course the final desition will be taken for Peter (PDM1987) because he is the owner, but just place your vote!

The rule suggested:
"When you change your player you start again. And the old player keeps the points in the ranking and a somebody can take it if she is free."
For Example: I played the first tournamet as Erica Krauth and then I changed to Selima Sfar. So Erica keeps in the ranking the points of "Bronx quarterfinals" and if somebody who joins wants to use this player, he/she will start with this points.

Why? Well, I suggested this rule for these reasons:
1- To make this game different as other similar games (like our doubles rule).
2- Because it´s hard to understand when you surf old tournaments to remember who was playing this player then. If you want to keep your head to head it´s very hard.

6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This rule is harmful to Kimmie´s boy.
He starts this week playing as Maria Kirilenki and he leaves Akgul Amanmuradova points alone in the ranking..
But we have played only two tournaments, so it´s not a big damage for Kimmie´s boy.

Vote and let´s see what Peter decides.

6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn´t think in that rule to damage somebody.
I was thinking to make this game different than the others, where people changes player every week, so anybody takes the player who is set free, and you are facing "Serena Williams" in two weeks in a row, but the rival is another player :banghead:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.