Tennis Forum banner

161 - 180 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
I think the cosmetic bag is really cute but the prizes are ridiculous for products that are really not that special.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
I was in New York last week for US Open so i went to Henri Bendel to see the Sugarpova collection. I thought the t shirts were nice. I got a black one $28. The other stuff is nice too. I bought loads of Sugarpova sweets. Oh also the lovely lady in there showed me a peach warm up top like Maria's had to buy it of course. $70 but well worth it so comfy and doesn't maKE you sweat while playing tennis or just jogging or something. Really wanted the trainers too but they were $170. Will get them if i go to New York again.

·
Registered
24,993 Posts
:spit: I want to see Sugarpova sponsoring more WTA events, just for GM to implode :lol: :rolls:

Can just picture the "WTA is sponsoring DIABETES" Thread tiles :sobbing:

·
Registered
24,993 Posts

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
the very first SUGARPOVA open should be a premier mandatory event. and the champion shall receive 1 million dollars worth of sugarpova merchandise

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Conflict of interests!!! LOL :p

·
Registered
10,988 Posts
That is so cool that Sugarpova is a sponsor.

I guess now she has no choice but to play there.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Sugarpova is finally available on some of the Polish online shop and I would love to order some flavours. Which flavours do you guys recommending as the best? They're so expensive and I don't have enough money to buy every of them.

161 - 180 of 211 Posts