·
Registered
14,342 Posts

·
74,Old,Dirty & Fast
4,059 Posts
WTF!

This thread is a DISGRACE to Maria!
It is really saying her tennis playing skill is nothing, but she does have THIS AND THAT!:confused:

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Mods if you let this thread about that nasty over priced gummy bears rip candy that appeals to bad eating habits for children stay in GM, then every thread about Serena's endorsements should not be deleted. I made a thread about Serena's MANY charitable distributions and it was moved to Serena Slam. Can't wait to here the justification for this thread remaining in GM.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
It's Maria . Duh :inlove: . She could put her name on anything and it'll be a success

·
Registered
20,008 Posts
RECEIPTS?????
She's richer cuz she's white blonde etc.

·
Registered
5,775 Posts
Mods if you let this thread about that nasty over priced gummy bears rip candy that appeals to bad eating habits for children stay in GM, then every thread about Serena's endorsements should not be deleted. I made a thread about Serena's MANY charitable distributions and it was moved to Serena Slam. Can't wait to here the justification for this thread remaining in GM.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WTF!

This thread is a DISGRACE to Maria!
It is really saying her tennis playing skill is nothing, but she does have THIS AND THAT!:confused:
Please comment in my other thread: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=953649

It's about how Serena endorsing companies in her tweets is good for said companies.

Who said twitter was a bad thing?

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,159 Posts
This is tennis related :eek:h:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts

·
Registered
17,700 Posts
Chocolate too? She's gonna get me fat, I already can't resist the sours :tears: