Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
30,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I created a game that is ready to start, we can have a 16 players draw with 3 byes which I think is enough for a first tournament. So could you please create a WJTA sub- forum, and move this thread into it. Thank you :wavey:

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,490 Posts
Will pass the message through.
Although I doubt we'll create a subforum when the game has just started and there is one thread going.
But if after a while it does grow up and several active threads are on, it might happen.

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
I don't do games sub-forums if I can avoid them as I can never remember what the criteria are. Wait for James or Zamboni who will, no doubt, give you an answer.

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Erm, actually, I have no idea what the criteria are either (yeah we're making a great impression here). I suggest you PM the moderators of the Games section (Doctor G and Ceze), they can judge best.

·
30,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Erm, actually, I have no idea what the criteria are either (yeah we're making a great impression here). I suggest you PM the moderators of the Games section (Doctor G and Ceze), they can judge best.
ok Thanks. I will talk to they. :lol:

·
Kookie Supporter
67,244 Posts
:tape:

Where's Jim when you need him ? :rolleyes:
Subforums are usually created when there are sufficient players for the game and there is at least some proof the game will last for some time to warrant a forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts