Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't get it. Even with her decreased weight she still seems to be vastly underperforming. This is on a match to match basis too. Where is Bud Collins when you need him??

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
Hey I already started a thread. Stop being my soulmate and being insync with me! :fiery: :fiery:

:p :p :p

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rocketta said:
Hey I already started a thread. Stop being my soulmate and being insync with me! :fiery: :fiery:

:p :p :p
I know!! Great minds really do think alike, and only less than 1 min apart. What sign are you Rocketta?? :eek:

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
VAMOS!! Paola! :bounce:

Reactions: vs1

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Go Paola! :D

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
QUICK!!! DANIELA!!! STUFF A BANANA ON THE CHANGEOVER!!! EAT SOMETHING!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
:rolleyes: This is getting old being her fan, she needs to change something and quick.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'm not psychic or anything, but I would be willing to place a bet that after Dani loses this match, she will make astatement about how she "has proven that she can play with finesse and not just power and that her physical condition has nothing to do with her loss."

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
Knizzle said:
Sagittarius. Is that compatible? I don't know anything about astrology. :devil:
Omg, my sister is a sagittarius and she is totally nuts! :devil: I get along with her though. Well Sometimes! :eek:

I don't know if they are compatible? Someone, Anyone who knows speak out! :eek:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
yeah, that finesse game of hers is really working! :tape: :tape:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
<-- dead.

:haha: :haha:

·
6,752 Posts