Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
227 Posts
Go Rena!!! We love you and we know you can take this title!! Get'em Girl!! :bounce:

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Serena is goin to win this tournament and it will be funny when she faces players like mosquito tits Hardenne and beats them in straight sets, when they arent goin to take her seriously. She will be seeded second at this tournament if Hardenne plays and 1st if she doesnt so she will have some easy first matches and then she will take it all the way to the title for 3 in a row. Go SERENA!!, DANIELA!!!, and JELENA!!

·
Banned
227 Posts
Rena, you're my girl boo. WIN WIN WIN!!!!!!!!!! Silence the haters. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome back baby sis! Take your fist title in this year on your tourney here!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Serena Rockz said:
Serena is goin to win this tournament and it will be funny when she faces players like mosquito tits Hardenne and beats them in straight sets, when they arent goin to take her seriously. She will be seeded second at this tournament if Hardenne plays and 1st if she doesnt so she will have some easy first matches and then she will take it all the way to the title for 3 in a row. Go SERENA!!, DANIELA!!!, and JELENA!!
mosquito tits. lmao.

·
Registered
12,044 Posts
GO Serena!!!! Kick some butt!!!!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
:wavey: Welcome back serena, Womens tennis has been missing you...just if you come across Molik please throw the match, I will pay!!! (Joking)...it's a pity Justine isn't playing though...I'm not a hater of any of the players, but was looking forward to that showdown.:wavey:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Kick much butt Rena, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rena

1 - 20 of 35 Posts