Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious.

Reactions: Ben Brigham

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Almost missed an exam once, but that was because I wanted to finish vowelman - pandy in AO.
I didn't study much for it, but had a good result :)

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
well, all of the small tests count towards my exam, so i can't miss them, but......what about to skip my homeworks? :angel:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know there's some of you out there. Come on. Admit that you've done it.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
MarcusRock said:
I know there's some of you out there. Come on. Admit that you've done it.
I did last semester. Skipped my english final, failed the class. Retaking it this summer. Ah, the joys of college.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
i have to admit that wtaworld was the sole purpose for my having missed an ear, nose and throat exam. i was deaf, couldn't breathe through my nose or swallow until passing neighbors dropped by and literally carried me to the hospital. wtaworld almost killed me.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Speaking of deafness, I still can't hear out of my left ear...and my desire to screw around on wtaworld has delayed my getting off my lazy ass and scheduling an appointment.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DeuceDiva said:
i have to admit that wtaworld was the sole purpose for my having missed an ear, nose and throat exam. i was deaf, couldn't breathe through my nose or swallow until passing neighbors dropped by and literally carried me to the hospital. wtaworld almost killed me.
Were you just outside of Albuquerque when this happened?

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
GBFH said:
Speaking of deafness, I still can't hear out of my left ear...and my desire to screw around on wtaworld has delayed my getting off my lazy ass and scheduling an appointment.
ha! lol...now you know what i'm talking about. i'm telling you this place is as mesmerizing as a blue ball... :wavey:

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
ha! lol...now you know what i'm talking about. i'm telling you this place is as mesmerizing as a blue ball... :wavey:
Ha! I've been here longer, I have my grades to prove it!! *waves transcript at DD*

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DeuceDiva said:
So have you ever been late for lunch or dinner because of WTAworld?

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DeuceDiva said:
so...have you ever been late on a loved one because of a blue ball? ;)
So....how's the weather out there?

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
lol, as lots of us I've skipped homework for this board (and msn ;)), but an exam....no :eek:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DeuceDiva said:
marcusrock...speaking of blue balls...bet i have more in my house than you do...lol
LOL. You've broken protocol. It is against WTAworld policy to ignore a weather question. I'm reporting you this instant.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
OMG! I would never miss an exam! I do skip class a whole lot, but I draw the line at missing class when there is homework due or when there is a quiz/exam.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts