Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know these may seem weird but I just watched Rikki Lake and people seemed to respond to strippers in a postive way as they were trying to support their families and were making theyre own money instead of feeding off welfare.

I always thought that strippers were slutty and cheap, but now Im not so sure.

What do you think?

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,911 Posts
What Strippers? Where? Are They Giving Out Lap Dances? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
Jessica02 said:
I know these may seem weird but I just watched Rikki Lake and people seemed to respond to strippers in a postive way as they were trying to support their families and were making theyre own money instead of feeding off welfare.

I always thought that strippers were slutty and cheap, but now Im not so sure.

What do you think?
I don't think strippers are slutty or cheap..it depends..there are probably strippers like that.. but there are many who just can't find another job and need to have the money for their kids and family. I'm sure lots of people get into that job to earn some extra money and hoping to find something better. But once you are in it, it's probably hard to get out of it..

and don't mind Barrie..he's suffering some really bad braindamage.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
i think a jobs a job.

it doesnt matter what you do or who you are, you have the right to do whatever.

it doesnt matter to me at all. i mean in a way, if you dont aprove of someones job its almost being a snob or elitist
everyone is someone and a job is a job.

no matter why they do it, for fun, to get them by whatever, people should be able to except it.

i mean, its not as if they are any less of a person, is it?

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,911 Posts
:drool: :drool: Does That Mean That You'll Give Me A Lap Dance, Kisha? :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Stripping can actually be a very hard job. I had a couple of friends that paid their way through school by stipping in clubs. They hated doing it, but I guess it beat flipping buggers and running some type of cash register.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
if you are lucky barrie.

tim - thats true. it beats jobs like that. iF you have got it flant it!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Most definetly. If u have it, show it off, draw a crowd make em moan. lol

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
lol! - so thats what you do at weekends then Tim!!!;)

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
LOL! Kisha! Don't you know that Tim has his own Coyote Ugly thing going one at his place? ;)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
really? and i thought Tim was a good boy!!;)

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Hehe, during daytime, Tim is like every mother-in-law's dream. During nighttime, he's EVERY man's (or maybe some girls too?) dream! ;)

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Used to Marri. lol-- I'd probably fall of the bar now if I tried to dance to that. lol

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Marri arent u sweet. I can turn on the charm when needed. And then later I can turn on something else:eek:

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
lol - gotta get you hooked up with my dance teacher. she will hit you with her whip if you fall! (thats a promise!;) )

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
I don't think its a very 'nice' profession but if you need the money and you cant get any other job whats so wrong about it?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hey Jessica! :wavey: I've never seen you post before (I think) but I feel like I know ya like I've seen ya before. Did you post under a different name before? Just askin because I feel like I've seen ya before. :) Anyways sorry to bother you. See ya's. :)

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,911 Posts
timmbo said:
Stripping can actually be a very hard job. I had a couple of friends that paid their way through school by stipping in clubs. They hated doing it, but I guess it beat flipping buggers and running some type of cash register.
Timmbo,
The Truth is that any job can be very diffucult if you do not enjoy it!;)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:wavey: Hello Internet lover!

No i havent posted here under a different name before its just plain old me!

I think that the women dhould try and use there brains instead of their bodies. I know this isnt always possible and it is the only way for them to support themselves.

I suppose if the customers are dumb enough to pay for it the dancers are clever enough take it.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I've known a few. By and large, they are hussies, tarts, whatever you want to call it, but you can't stereotype, because many are just doing it for the money and otherwise are very clean cut. Case in point, about 6 months ago, a client told me he wanted a fantasy session where he did a stripper after her routine. Well, he wanted Valerie, one of my girls. Valerie is sweet and has a great body and face, but Valerie is dumb as dirt. For what I was charging this guy, she had to do a quality routine. Good stripping (the better term is "exotic dancing") is actually quite hard, it's not just taking your clothes off. And with Valerie, I had an even greater challenge, she's not a fast study on a fantasy session like Diane or Linda. In fact, I don't use her for fantasy sessions at all. But this guy had to have Valerie, and it was a deal breaker. So, I needed some heavy training for Valerie! One of Ronnie's friends owns a couple of Pure Platinum strip clubs and send one of his girls over for the day as a favor to teach Valerie "the moves." This was one of the most innocent, sweetest girls I've ever seen. I'm like, this girls strips? She did, and after about 5 hours with Valerie, this girl must have been a genius because Valerie really put it together, and some of the songs the guy wanted were hard to dance to as well (try doing a strip routine to Night Ranger's "Sister Christian"). So, I sort of made friends with her--she's married, has a baby about Ronnie, Jr.'s age, and is earning money so that her husband can open his own construction company. He works construction now. She even goes to church. So, you can't stereotype. She was a very nice girl who I am quite certain does not "get around" as it's called. But as she explained and has been explained here, she had a baby at 17. To earn money, it was either fast food or stripping. Stripping pays considerably more and as long as you don't hook or screw the patrons, it's not illegal. I have a lot of respect for her. And, Valerie was brilliant with the trick and I have received a lot of repeat business and referrals as a result! :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts