Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this game simply luck, or do you find there are certain numbers that just seem to work best?

I am just curious, I have no idea how to even pick numbers so I did it rather randomly.

I don't expect anyone to tell me the numbers they use, but just like..do you pick different numbers all the time or use the same ones for a while?

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
BigB08822 said:
Is this game simply luck, or do you find there are certain numbers that just seem to work best?

I am just curious, I have no idea how to even pick numbers so I did it rather randomly.

I don't expect anyone to tell me the numbers they use, but just like..do you pick different numbers all the time or use the same ones for a while?
If I win an event...and I don't win many, I won't change my points. But every time I lose, I change my points. :)

·
Registered
16,654 Posts
I think is a lot of lucky, but there are some players, and I don´t know how they do it, butalways win matches and it´s obvious the they have a strategy.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww, well I hope I play one of you in the 1st rounds so that way one of us will get a win!! Hehe!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
I have a strategy which used to work but isn't working too well at the minute, I'm not changing though!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Yeah and she beat JenCap to get there, GRRR :(:mad:;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts