Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was just wondering if there are any tips on good strategies to use or if it really matters or not. Just new to the game so I would like to get the best start possible. Thanks! :wavey:

·
Registered
12,560 Posts
Nicole has been struggling for 1 1/2 seasons and nothing is helping, NOT EVEN TIPS :tape: Nicole is just stuck to wander about and lose 1st, 2nd round each week :eek:

I got some tips, but maybe I am trying them wrong :lol:

·
Registered
12,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
¤CharlDa¤ said:
Stevos, nice to see ya playing here :D
Thanks! ;)
Nice to see you too. :D
Hopefully some good matches to come.

I hope I dont end up like Nicole (jk) :lol:

·
Registered
52,820 Posts
mm :scratch:

welcome to the game

but sorry, I think everyone should try to figure out by oneself which points seem to work or dont seem to work

I never asked advice to LTT - I 've been struggling a long time too , and I tried to change points/tactics several times.
oh I know it's only a game , but I can't find it really fair if players ask tips to the rulers of the game
The only advice I once received was to try to write down a few series of points and to work out which ones won the most times to the others , it did help a bit , but sincerely I learnt from myself a few things in this game about tactics and it's always very exciting to try and send the good points to beat the rival you have to play (cause depending on the opponent , you can't always send the same points :angel: )

anyway , I hope you enjoy the game and figth hard to try and use the best "strategy" (it's so random anyway that I doubt any precise strategy can allow you to beat everyone :lol: cause the draws are always different , players often change their points etc ...)

:wavey:

·
Registered
12,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I know, I just wanted to know if I was kinda doing something completely stupidly. I realized I'm not, and LTT only told me to do the same thing that you did, to make sequences and work them out.

·
Registered
16,654 Posts
I think the best strategy in this game is keeping the same points all weeks, i dont know other way to improve, results will come...

·
Registered
47,688 Posts
Alberto said:
I think the best strategy in this game is keeping the same points all weeks, i dont know other way to improve, results will come...
That's retarded. If you keep losing every week with the same points, then you're screwed if you don't change them.

Who are you in this game, Alberto? No wonder I've never heard of you.

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
Hey. Look at Serena. She sucks at this game, but last week she was the #1 seed for the tournament :eek: :rolls:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts