Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
La nuit je mens
89,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Extremely solid on serve today :eek: 0 Zero BP and only 4 points lost on serve in the second. Solid Caro.

Still a nice week for Chloé.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Whether she win or not in this tournament, she will head to RG with huge mental boost now. And that's good :yeah: but I see that her arm is taped, I hope it's not threatening her performance in RG.

Go Caro! :cheer:

·
Registered
54,722 Posts
:yeah:

can't help thinking the path to the final should have been easier but still , she's in the final :yeah:

hopefully she wins the title :cheer:

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
I like Paquet. It's strange she can't make the top-100. She belongs to that group.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Paquet is a good player, especially on clay, and nice to see her get a run like this. Particularly as one or two were quoting her name as one of the unjustified RG wild cards.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Paquet is a good player, especially on clay, and nice to see her get a run like this. Particularly as one or two were quoting her name as one of the unjustified RG wild cards.
A lot of grand slam wild cards are unjustified in my view and as I have said before I wish there was some way to at least get them drastically reduced and just because Pacquet has one half decent week every blue moon doesn't mean she deserves to be in the main draw at RG next week. She has been spared the pressure of having to go through qualifying and I am far from convinced she would have made it through had she had to face it. Not saying she doesn't have ability but she has been playing long enough and had enough opportunities - well a lot more than some. Easier to relax a bit once you know £45k is going to come your way shortly and not have to face that pressure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts