Tennis Forum banner

Would you administer oral sex to a female? (you can post circumstances if you wish)

• Yes

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to discriminate with my "straight males" comment, but I didn't really think that it applied to anybody else, since I don't imagine that this is a double standard that is possible for lesbians ;)

I have a male friend who claims that he's never gone down on a female, and that he doesn't think he ever will.

Now, I would abolustely never even consider administering oral sex on a male who would not be willing to do it in return. Hell, I wouldn't even date a guy who felt this. I find the double standard very offensive. Whether or not it is conscious on behalf of the men who feel this way, by having this attitude they are implying that men are somehow more worthy of sexual gratification than women; that womens genitals are "dirty" and "untouchable" when compared to the greatness of their male counterpart. It's just another way to remind women that they are of less value, and thus less deserving of lifes pleasures than men.

Perhaps I'm reading way too much into this, but I can't see any other way round it. It seems to me that men who feel this way have an opinion that women are below men... at the very least, they are endorsing this opinion. And I will never, ever share myself with a man who doesn't consider me his absolute equal.

I just wanted to know how common this opinion was among straight males? I suppose that I should have asked the question first, and shared my opinion on the matter second, if I wanted a totally honest vote on the matter.

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
Now, I would abolustely never even consider administering oral sex on a male who would not be willing to do it in return.
That's exactly what I say to guys...

If you want sucky... you have to do your part first.

Of course, I despise giving oral... and I've left guys hanging before, after pleasing me. :p

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Becca,

I do think your reading too much into it. It's all about sexual compatibility. Some guys just don't like it. It's as simple as that.

I will say that if you want it done to you, make sure it's for the right reason. Don't just ask for it because the guy wants you to do him. Quid pro quo and "keeping count" are never good for a relationship.

I've been in relationships where the girl doesn't like to give. I didn't pressure her into doing it to me because it doesn't seem right to treat someone you care about in such a way. Eventually she volunteered and soon after she began enjoying it. After a few months, she was a champion at it. No joke, I hadn't had better before her nor have I had better since.

I really miss her. :angel:

Reactions: DeuceDiva

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bright Red said:
Becca,

I do think your reading too much into it. It's all about sexual compatibility. Some guys just don't like it. It's as simple as that.

I will say that if you want it done to you, make sure it's for the right reason. Don't just ask for it because the guy wants you to do him. Quid pro quo and "keeping count" are never good for a relationship.

I've been in relationships where the girl doesn't like to give. I didn't pressure her into doing it to me because it doesn't seem right to treat someone you care about in such a way. Eventually she volunteered and soon after she began enjoying it. After a few months, she was a champion at it. No joke, I hadn't had better before her nor have I had better since.

I really miss her. :angel:
That's all well for you...

But I know guys who would not continue going out with a girl who refused oral sex. I would refuse oral sex on a male who refused it in return, on principle. But I would never ask for it in the first place if I didn't WANT it. It's not simply me saying "well you won't do this, so I won't either". It's a matter of being equals to me... you may have been fine with a girl who didn't give you oral sex (though seeing as she finally came around, I'm not sure how truthful that), but it seems far more acceptable for a guy to refuse to give it than for a female.

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's as if guys EXPECT it, but not all of them expect to have to give it return if the woman wants that. This may be entirely because I'm surrounded by immature young males, with limited intimate experience. I dont' really know what the population as a whole thinks, which is why I've posed the question here... to get a different point of view than that of my small circle.

So what about some girls who just "don't like" giving oral sex? I know quite a few who don't like it, but give it anyways... because the guy likes it, and EXPECTS it.

Which is fine, but I don't think that anybody should expect something that they would not be willing to do in return. Especially when sucking on a Penis is no more clean or fabulous tasting than is licking a Vagina. It shouldn't be about whether or not one likes doing it, it should be about whether or not they care enough about their mate to treat them as equals in the bedroom.

Perhaps this is why I don't date much, eh? Somebody told me that men don't like my attutide ;) I like to think that they were kidding...

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,211 Posts
I am all for it. A happy partner is a good partner after all! ;)

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Rebecca said:
So what about some girls who just "don't like" giving oral sex? I know quite a few who don't like it, but give it anyways... because the guy likes it, and EXPECTS it.
That's too bad for girls who do it even though they don't like it. Giving a bj is the least of their problems if they can be pressured into doing something they don't like just because someone EXPECTS it of them.

As far as the cleanliness part. I only date women who bathe. I also bathe. So all romantic escapades I've had have been clean--or at least started off that way. ;)

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Also,

I wouldn't equate reciprocating oral sex with equal status in the bedroom. You have to appreciate that men and women are different. For example, I don't really need a lot of foreplay, but most of the women I've been with did. Should I feel bitter in bed just because she needs more time to warm up? I don't think so. A relationship will quickly deterioriate when you keep count of everything or try to equalize everything. Usually it's a sign of something more significant and troubling in the relationship.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Well, from personal experience, its been like vodka......... pretty much an acquired taste.

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bright Red said:
Also,

I wouldn't equate reciprocating oral sex with equal status in the bedroom. You have to appreciate that men and women are different. For example, I don't really need a lot of foreplay, but most of the women I've been with did. Should I feel bitter in bed just because she needs more time to warm up? I don't think so. A relationship will quickly deterioriate when you keep count of everything or try to equalize everything. Usually it's a sign of something more significant and troubling in the relationship.
You're either completely misunderstanding me, or just going on a rant that I don't really get the point of.

This is hardly about "keeping tabs" on who does what to who, and "keeping things fair". I already explained how I felt about the issue. If you want to continue rambling and tell me that I can't get what I want from a relationship, then fuck you too.

I happen to think that sexuality is extermely important, and in order to feel sexually equal to my partner, I would not be able to deal with them treating my like there was something wrong with my biology. I would have no problem giving oral sex if that was what they wanted, and it would have nothing to do with what I wanted... it would be a matter of wanting to please my partner. I think that it's totally selfish to look at it any other way, and that anybody who truly cared would see it that way too.

btw, Congrats to Seles for answering the question honestly... even if he isn't a straight male ;)

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
Most women are clean. but some aren't, some people aren't ;) as long as she's washed down there, as much as a woman would expect me to be clean.

I think if you love someone you'd do it, if you fancy someone enough, well, depends on how much u fancy them.

I'd 'eat' a girl no probs, providing she 'sucked' me, at the end of the day, it's 'juices' from each person, won't kill anyone, and it's actually fun :)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Maybes some guys don't like the smell or something hehe When I was dating guys I hated giving bjs cos I was scared incase he was crusty and mostly it was in the dark so i couldn't really see and then after I'd go throw up. Guys aren't my bag. Oh and this one time I gagged really bad and he got all offended and stuff and I felt real bad about that. But yeah never shoulda gone there in the first place but i wanted to be like everyone else.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Hell Yeah!!

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Well, since I'm quite young and inexperienced as far as this topic goes, I can't say much.

However, I wouldn't at all mind going down. And for me, it wouldn't be a matter of tit for tat. If she doesn't want to go down on me fine. I mean, after all a relationship isn't based on the physical stuff is it? It's supposed to be all about how much you care for each other.

Becca, about girls you knew who gave BlowJobs because they felt they were expected to do so, that just reflects on their failure to fight peer pressure more than anything else.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Rebecca said:
You're either completely misunderstanding me, or just going on a rant that I don't really get the point of.

This is hardly about "keeping tabs" on who does what to who, and "keeping things fair". I already explained how I felt about the issue. If you want to continue rambling and tell me that I can't get what I want from a relationship, then f*ck you too.

I happen to think that sexuality is extermely important, and in order to feel sexually equal to my partner, I would not be able to deal with them treating my like there was something wrong with my biology. I would have no problem giving oral sex if that was what they wanted, and it would have nothing to do with what I wanted... it would be a matter of wanting to please my partner. I think that it's totally selfish to look at it any other way, and that anybody who truly cared would see it that way too.
I wasn't talking about your relationship. Quite honestly, I could not care less (although I have an idea what it must be like to date someone like you). I was talking in more general terms and for the benefit of other posters who might be able to relate to what I was talking about. It seems to me that you already have the "right" answer in mind. Since you already know what you want to hear, just post it and don't bother asking others how they feel.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts