Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for all the straight guys out there.

If a guy approached you and offered to give you oral sex, would you take him up on it?

What if you could see into the future and you knew that no one would ever find out?

You can also assume you wouldn't need to return the favor. :)

If you have any other questions about the situation, ask away.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Hey, I had this same question....what is it with us fags, and straight guys? ';'

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know, but being straight is a turn on all by itself!!! I really think it is my only fantasy, to give a straight guy head. I mean, I realize that he probably isn't totally straight if he allows me to give him head, but still, it is good enough!

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
No.

·
7,996 Posts
oh come on, we need more responses then this =P

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
How can you say yes to a question like that? If a girl "approaches" me and asks me to suck my dick, i'd say no too you know...

I dunno in your countries but if someone approaches you in Belgium and asks you questions like that then it's a prostitute ;)

·
41,227 Posts
carot said:
How can you say yes to a question like that? If a girl "approaches" me and asks me to suck my dick, i'd say no too you know...

I dunno in your countries but if someone approaches you in Belgium and asks you questions like that then it's a prostitute ;)
lol Koen ;)

I agree 'though...I'd say no too :)

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,433 Posts
I'm gay, and I don't think I would go up to a straight guy and say "Want me to blow you?" That sort of thing can get you arrested or beaten up!

Now, if a straight guy were to ask me, and he was attractive, I would consider it. However, I would want to know a few things about him before I did it.

BigB, I agree with you, though...straight guys can be a turn-on! :)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
JelenaDokicIsHot said:
Now a question for you.............if a girl asked you to 'lick her downstairs' would a gay guy do it?
Been there, done that...what do ya think turned me gay in the first place?! :p

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
Lots of the "boys" I'm usually stuck with tell me they perform oral sex on straight guys all the time. But if they mean "straight" as in Ted Casablanca "straight" then it does not really mean anything, because Ted Casablanca is really gay, despite whatever Neely says. Mel, Neely's first husband, and Lyon Burke would never let a man touch them sexually, I am sure of that. Tony is at the sanitarium now, so who knows what he does these days. Before that, Miriam would rarely let women around him. Maybe she knew something we did not, though he did get Jennifer pregnant.

Despite Neely's claim to the contrary, she really never lived up to her boast of being the "dame" to prove that Ted was straight.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
G-Ha said:
Been there, done that...what do ya think turned me gay in the first place?! :p
LOL!

Yeah, straight guys are a real turn on.
But no, I wouldn't really go for them in the first place. There are enough gay guys to choose and pick from, why get yourself in trouble. although just the fact tha u can't get it easiliy, makes u want it so much more. It is in us.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Hmm this question seriously made me think...I would consider it but only if I couldn't find a girl to do it or if I was desperate lol. :D

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Well, Im sure there are many guys out there that have received oral sex from gay men and those men were definitely straight. I know a friend of mine used to blow his roommate in his sleep, I mean, it was a weird thing, but the guy he blew is definitely straight...but he accepted the free BJ's.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
And to whomever asked..If a woman came up to me and asked me to to suck her vag...I would not do it. But if a hot girl wanted to give me head, I would consider it! A few years ago I was drunk and wound up fooling around with a female friend of mine. She knew I was gay and infact, she said to me...It's ok keith, you are gay!

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well first of all, I wouldn't recommend going up to a straight guy and offering head. This is all just a "what-if" post and I realize its not really logical in all senses.

Anyway, to answer the other question, no I would not give a girl an eating. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts