Tennis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

39,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Martin vs. Ginepri the featured match for tomorrow night, followed by a doubles match?

Roddick, ok... Blake, uh, ok.... Agassi, well, sure.... but MARTIN VS. GINEPRI?!?!?! Who gives a shit that they're from the United States, this is insane!

I don't care that people may want to see them, this is just stupid and xenophobic. These players are barely in the top 100, and have done NOTHING to deserve being put in the night match. I *love* Robby Ginepri, but having him on the night match on center court instead of Ferrero or Lleyton is just STUPID.

This really pisses me off.

39,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ferrero vs. Chela will be a good match, probably. Hopefully Ferrero will win the tournament and they will have no choice but to show him.... muahahahahaha....

In any case, I think people just watch tennis in the US, they probably don't know who Ginepri is. Even the casual tennis fans I know like players like Ferrero and Hewitt and Federer. There's a whole group of friends I have here that are Guga fanatics. I think that the US Open and USA Networks are making assumptions that Americans prefer to see nobody citizens than somebody foreigners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.