Tennis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
5,055 Posts
Don't all countries but their players on Center Court??? Just like in France the french players get to play on Chatrier, big deal.

Hewitt already got a match at night. But yeah, I guess the better choice would have been Ferrero vs Chela, but that match is at the end of the day so probably people with night session tickets will be able to watch that match if they want to.

· Banned
5,055 Posts
Dr. Scotso said:
Ferrero vs. Chela will be a good match, probably. Hopefully Ferrero will win the tournament and they will have no choice but to show him.... muahahahahaha....
Yes he will win, by beating Alberto Martin in the final.

I just don't buy the xenophobic accusations... I mean the people who make schedules are businessmen who want to make money, that's all. If they put Ferrero on smaller court it's because they think he won't attrack enough people, not because he's from Spain. If there was 3 Kournikova-Barbie from Spain they would always be on the big courts.

· Banned
5,055 Posts
Dr. Scotso said:
When was the last time that another grand slam or event denied Agassi or Roddick the priviledge of being on center court?
Hum maybe because Agassi is a mega-star around the world, which tournements would be stupid enought to put him on a small court??? Ferrero has played on small court and it wasn't full, I somewhat doubt that would happen for an Agassi match.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.