Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
48,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moping around the boards saying "woah is me... my favorite is missing a Slam.... I can't live... I can't go on... I won't watch tennis... I won't post on here" is getting a little overplayed. I can sympathize with you all, more than anyone else on here - without a doubt. So, just suck it up and do what you have to do. Move on, smile. Be thankful that your favorite *is* gonna comeback to tennis.

It makes no sense to you now, but the absence will increase your fondness for her/them. Trust me, I have all too much experience here. It's a bad time for you, I'm sure - but handle yourself like the professionals that your fave(s) is/are. They'd expect it of you and would be ashamed to see some of the things that are being said, created, and spread rampantly like a virus.

Remember playing martyr still involved a death. This is a sport, handle it.

·
Registered
882 Posts
have a hug :hug:

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
48,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Double K is not on my "missing, but still love you" list. ;) Now, at least I have Lubomira Kurhajcova still in the draw!! And, Melinda "Everything 'but the kitchen" Czink. :lol:

·
62,411 Posts
Mikey Baker said:
I miss Tatiana. :sad:

Also, Rachel McQuillan didn't the qualify! So sadness is out pouring from me eyes!
OK, she haven't won a match since $25K Redding in March! :eek: Someone went the US Open for qualifying last Tuesday and take some pictures of her. She had tape around her left knee! :mad:

I have a feeling that she will retires at the Australian Open next year! :sad:

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
I think all Willaims Fans who are missing there fond Sisters should root for.......EMMANUELLE GAGLIARDI YEEHAAAA HOOOPPP SSSCCCHHHWWWIIIZZZ :wavey: :angel:

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
really? what happened?

·
Banned
928 Posts
Seles said:
Moping around the boards saying "woah is me... my favorite is missing a Slam.... I can't live... I can't go on... I won't watch tennis... I won't post on here" is getting a little overplayed. I can sympathize with you all, more than anyone else on here - without a doubt. So, just suck it up and do what you have to do. Move on, smile. Be thankful that your favorite *is* gonna comeback to tennis.

It makes no sense to you now, but the absence will increase your fondness for her/them. Trust me, I have all too much experience here. It's a bad time for you, I'm sure - but handle yourself like the professionals that your fave(s) is/are. They'd expect it of you and would be ashamed to see some of the things that are being said, created, and spread rampantly like a virus.

Remember playing martyr still involved a death. This is a sport, handle it.

I agree completely! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.