Tennis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just because she will become No1 .

that's not kim's fault .
and for the last time she's not a choker .

Reactions: ~|Naomi|~

·
Banned
11,011 Posts
why do people feel this urge to unnecessarily bash the top females? Steffi Monica Martina Venus Serena and now Kim

it seems you need to go through some sort of turmoil like Jennifer to be exempt from this

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
calling someone a choker is not bashing them. Grow up. Serena was a choker and I called her a choker and She's one of my favorites.

·
Banned
11,011 Posts
calling a choker is all very fine and well....i will be the first to say Serena chokes/choked like she swallowed something the wrong way, but its the bullshit that comes with it that shouldnt be heard.........

·
Registered
931 Posts
If that isn't the pot calling the cattle black, I don't know what is.

What the heck do you think that means? Why would the pot call the cattle black? Maybe it was the pope.

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Word of advice to Kim fans. Grow a thick skin coz it is only the beginning. Even when Kim wins a slam, this board will find a whole new way to discredit her. people tend to accept that she is really nice and you wouldn't expect to see any of the bashing that has started.
Like someone already said top players are constantly being bashed around here. Last year this time you would never have expected this for Kim, it was all Venus serena and Jen. Notice how people are now kinder to jen.
justine still seems a bit like an under dog but do stand back and watch the insanity that is about to unfold against her especially if she starts proving she is a force on every other surface.

Reactions: Bella
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.