Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :wavey:

Can you please make this thread sticky? http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=352885

It´s the Head-2-Head-thread of my game (ATT) - and i have a question: A player of this game made this thread, is it possible somehow, that the Thread Starter AND me can edit this thread in the future? So i would be able to update the Head-to-Heads too ...

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
I've stuck it but after looking through what I can do for the second request, it's not possible without making you a moderator of that forum (and you already have one for the whole games forum.)

I'd have allowed it if it were possible but I'm afraid the software isn't flexible enough.

·
44,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pity :sad: So i cannot change it for myself :(

But thank you :hug:

·
Registered
23,541 Posts
thomas if you are going to update from now on then maybe you can open your own thread..and copy paste the h2h there?:shrug: then you can edit your posts

·
44,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ Yeah, but then we have 2 threads :lol:

I guess Nadjagina will update it in the next months. Just wanted to ask for the case that he doesn´t have time or is on holidays or so ...

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,490 Posts
or I could make you the first poster of that thread if you wanted, that could be done easily. After that you'ld have control over the thread :yeah:
Obviously only one poster can have that, so you need to agree with the current thread starter who is more likely to do the updates.

·
44,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Yasmine :hug:

It´s Nadjagina´s thread so he should be the thread starter :p

But in case that he´s on holidays or missing i can ask you to change the thread starter? That would be great :yeah:

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,490 Posts
Yes you and Nadjagina can PM me or another mod/admin. ;) Just providing it doesn't happen every other day and that you all agree to it then it's fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts