Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,734 Posts
rad is in melbourne this weekend:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #65 (Edited)
did u behave rada?

btw i hooked up with 'hot aussie jock' last nite, rad. his body is better than "nice" as you described....... its hard as rock all over and not too big :). and he has a nice ummm toool ;). he is this 19 y.o we met about a month ago thru gdar and hes a nice guy

he said to me wollonong bois are ugly in general, so i had to ask what he thought of me and he said "pretty decent/good for wollongong" and "good enuf to pick up any other wollongongian". i do agree with him that the wollongong standards (from what ive seen) are pretty crap :eek:

oh and he wants me to set him up with our m8 ben.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,734 Posts
me be good :lol: went out to dinner with adam then back to his house where we played hehe then i fell a sleep on him so over all a nice night:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,734 Posts
i picked up ben from home and away on the weekend the guy that plays jesse:):)
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
63,541 Posts
rada said:
i picked up ben from home and away on the weekend the guy that plays jesse:):)
Ben Unwin! :hearts: I know he's gay years ago even though he never came out in the public media ;) How was it goes? :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,734 Posts
he was fun :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
im sure he was. i dont watch tv so no idea who he is but ill probably meet this guy soon so will judge whether hes hot (seeing i don watch home and away its the only way i will see him_
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
he looks nice, but i wouldnt call him hot. definately not as good as the guy rad was with last time i was up in syd ;)

still, its a celeb so go rad :) albeit not a very well known celeb
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
63,541 Posts
I don't like his character :lol: He's jerk! :p Thanks god for leaving next month ;) A big applause for Cyclone Josie Russell :devil:

What did you and Ben do, anyway? :p I might going to Palm Beach this Saturday night for my friend's party :) I'm sure it's really cold over there than here! :unsure:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,734 Posts
SM said:
he looks nice, but i wouldnt call him hot. definately not as good as the guy rad was with last time i was up in syd ;)

still, its a celeb so go rad :) albeit not a very well known celeb
Yes Nick is very hot:):)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
is nick that archery boi who nearly made the olympics? cos thats who I was referring to :)...

lol alex i actually have some of them two but not developed. i dont wanna develop them pics i dont wanna see myself in them, as iknow i will look bad in most.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,734 Posts
SM said:
is nick that archery boi who nearly made the olympics? cos thats who I was referring to :)...

lol alex i actually have some of them two but not developed. i dont wanna develop them pics i dont wanna see myself in them, as iknow i will look bad in most.
i want to see the photos :)
 
61 - 80 of 82 Posts
Top