Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the first pic. i just used it to make my new avatar with my bestest friend rad :worship:

rada in the blue, me next to him in my everlast shirt :tape:

guy on rads left was one of rad's guys for the nite. hes a cutie :lick:

a few more to come

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is me and rad with our morning hangovers buti cut him out cos he was really really drunk ;), just to be safe...cos i dont care if i look :tape: :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey mark!

this is the guy ive been talking to u alot about on the phone the otherday, he is me and rads best friend in the gong and just came out to us....so it was our first nite out together. i missed out on seeing him kiss rada :eek:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats rads friend dean on the right. he was really nice but too generous with the alcohol when we were at his place , which made me sick later

guy on the left was the guy i was with for the beginning of the nite ;)

* bottom pic - rad and his ex i think? :confused: anyway he's a big fashion designer and he got annoyed at me and rad ttrying on 10 different shirts and needing his approval that it looked 'ok' as hes an expert in the field. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
SM said:
this is me and rad with our morning hangovers buti cut him out cos he was really really drunk ;), just to be safe...cos i dont care if i look :tape: :lol:
Nah, you don't even look that drunk, Steve! :hug: Let's hope Rada allows us to catch a glimpse of his drunk self... he's always all groomed up in the pics he posts, this time we'd get to see a more spontaneous take :)

·
Registered
15,762 Posts
drinking teds! yuckkkkkkkk

·
Premium Member
11,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks andy :) i like cute boyish looking lads the most. he was a really cool guy, we had heaps in common.

here are some of the crazy girls we stayed with:eek: . theres a pic where im on top of her in same position but i dont wanna embaress myself as i already have done that, some of these pics are among my worst ever LOL

actually mark every1 thats met me tells me i look relatively 'bad' in photos compared to person but i dont mind.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,762 Posts
lol :haha:

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
You guys are all so damn good looking!

·
Premium Member
11,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2sistersfan said:
any pics of the girls on the train u were fighting with :haha:
that felt like the longest trip up to syd on the train!! mark (2sistersfan) called me fone in the middle of my arguments with some random passenger. rad please dont mention any of that LOL

·
Premium Member
11,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2sistersfan said:
Steve your not to bad for someone embarassed on their arms ;)
never said i was embaressed? :confused: its just my least liked body part

i hope you dont think thats me in the pic 'cqt', cos a friend of mine thought i was the guy on the right but im not in that pic. he has an awesome body

1 - 20 of 82 Posts