Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was the featured match tonight, and it is always cool when you get to be the featured match. I love night matches, ‘Monday Night at the Fights.’

"It was disappointing because I thought it would be a great match," she added. "It was very emotional. I didn’t think I would be so emotional, but I have been trying to play all summer. This was really a tough position not to play. My friends were in the crowd. It was hard; all the fans like me here. It is like my second home and when I come here, I am happy to be here."

PLEASE! Here she goes again thinking she is so popular. The ego on this girl never ends. Forget about her losing record, she is more interested in talking about herself. "All the fans like me here"-I'm sure the majority of the crowd would have been rooting for Harkeload. TELL THIS GIRL TO RETIRE. I bet her mother Samtha could beat her even with a Double Whopper with cheese in one hand!

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
lol. poor girl cant help herself. maybe they DO like her.

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
TNT96 said:
I was the featured match tonight, and it is always cool when you get to be the featured match. I love night matches, ‘Monday Night at the Fights.’

"It was disappointing because I thought it would be a great match," she added. "It was very emotional. I didn’t think I would be so emotional, but I have been trying to play all summer. This was really a tough position not to play. My friends were in the crowd. It was hard; all the fans like me here. It is like my second home and when I come here, I am happy to be here."

PLEASE! Here she goes again thinking she is so popular. The ego on this girl never ends. Forget about her losing record, she is more interested in talking about herself. "All the fans like me here"-I'm sure the majority of the crowd would have been rooting for Harkeload. TELL THIS GIRL TO RETIRE. I bet her mother Samtha could beat her even with a Double Whopper with cheese in one hand!

If she irritates you so much then friggen ignore her for crying out loud. Whiners like you are getting boring and predictable :fiery:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I don't get it but ok. Just seems like someone needed to vent and Alex just happened to be around. :tape:

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
This is about New Haven? I have news for you - ego the size of a Volkswagon or no, she DOES have fans there, because she's come around during the year to help the tournament do promotions. People appreciate it when you try to help keep great tennis in their backyard.

Reactions: Venus Forever

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
griffin said:
This is about New Haven? I have news for you - ego the size of a Volkswagon or no, she DOES have fans there, because she's come around during the year to help the tournament do promotions. People appreciate it when you try to help keep great tennis in their backyard.

:worship:

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
griffin said:
:worship:

·
Registered
511 Posts
i have a story a bell guy told me about how ridiculous stevenson and her mother are, ok at the omni new haven, an arabic bell man was to park their car and they said we dont want you to, youll put a bomb in it, how absurd is that, they are really terrible

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Jakeev said:
If she irritates you so much then friggen ignore her for crying out loud. Whiners like you are getting boring and predictable :fiery:
well said.

·
Banned
28 Posts
I poke fun at well... everything Alex says... but there's nothing wrong here.

She does have fans in New Haven, for whatever reason. To say that it's her 2nd home, and all the fans like her may be an overexaggeration... but whatever.

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Cant understand.. how in the world Alex is ranked in the top 32? Whenever I see her name it's because she lost a match.

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
I dont see anything wrong with that quote at all :rolleyes:
Seriously people on this board will find absolutely any excuse to pick on someone they dont like.

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
some ppl have nothing more interesting to do..

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Becool said:
some ppl have nothing more interesting to do..
:haha: :angel:

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
I don't know what to make of what Alexandra said, but her mother is annoying. I have heard stories that players don't speak to Alex because of her mother, which is stupid, but it just shows how low her mother is thought of in the locker room.

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Maggie&MomoFan said:
i have a story a bell guy told me about how ridiculous stevenson and her mother are, ok at the omni new haven, an arabic bell man was to park their car and they said we dont want you to, youll put a bomb in it, how absurd is that, they are really terrible
If this story is true,

WHAT A ^#@*@#&&!&*!

:fiery: :mad: :fiery: :mad:

·
Banned
28 Posts
venusfan said:
Cant understand.. how in the world Alex is ranked in the top 32? Whenever I see her name it's because she lost a match.
About 75% of her points come from indoor tournies in October. Final at Linz, 2 wins over Jenny who was Top 3 then.

Once those points are gone... she's definitely outside the Top 75 unless she wins some matches.

·
Registered
511 Posts
hingis-seles said:
If this story is true,

WHAT A ^#@*@#&&!&*!

:fiery: :mad: :fiery: :mad:
its true, i swear, a bell man at the hotel who kind of drove us to and from the tennis center, when i asked about the players he told about the problem they had with stevenson and her mom and that they left and stayed for one night, he said thye were awful

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Maggie&MomoFan said:
And you know, at that same hotel, Alexandra and her mother decided to eat some Chinese food. The Bell guy, who happened to be Chinese, had brought up some of their lost luggage from England, and do you know what Alexandra said?? She said, "You better get of here now because I don't want you to eat this food."

That bitch. :mad:

:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts