Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
Joined
·
35,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't know if this has been posted before but in an interview on Open Access he said that him and Martina have known each other since they were children and then one day it was love. He may be the one. :shrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
959 Posts
Rocketta said:
don't know if this has been posted before but in an interview on Open Access he said that him and Martina have known each other since they were children and then one day it was love. He may be the one. :shrug:
With the best vibre to Martina .. Hope nop.. even she decides what she wants.. I just note something ??? in here.. He is the only one who talks deep about relationship in media..
 

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
Joined
·
35,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No.1Hingis said:
With the best vibre to Martina .. Hope nop.. even she decides what she wants.. I just note something ??? in here.. He is the only one who talks deep about relationship in media..
well he's probably much less media savy than her as he's just becoming a top player? :shrug:
 

·
Gone with the Wind fabulous!
Joined
·
8,399 Posts
Well, if it's love, then I guess I'll have to finally give my blessing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was hoping Martina just wanted a free serve coach, or maybe Radek was blessed like all the Czechs I've seen in ... ummmm ... certain movies. :eek: :eek: :eek: :angel: :angel: :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,324 Posts
Actually, Murphy Jensen (the host and interviewer) goaded Radek.
Radek said he and Martina had known each other since they were children, then MJ smirked and said: and it turned into love. Radek, blushing and grinning, nodded and said yes. :eek: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,125 Posts
janie said:
:lol: ALL her men have been "true love" for Martina. Romance just never gets old for her. :yeah:
:haha: :haha:
 

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
Joined
·
35,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
janie said:
:lol: ALL her men have been "true love" for Martina. Romance just never gets old for her. :yeah:
yeah but it's a big difference when it's someone you've known for a long time. ;)
 

·
Gone with the Wind fabulous!
Joined
·
8,399 Posts
Rocketta said:
yeah but it's a big difference when it's someone you've known for a long time. ;)
Awww, it's like Scully and Molder. They knew each other all these years, and then one day love blossomed.

Except Scully didn't have 92 boyfriends in between. :tape:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
LoveFifteen said:
Awww, it's like Scully and Molder. They knew each other all these years, and then one day love blossomed.

Except Scully didn't have 92 boyfriends in between. :tape:
:lol: :lol:
Martina mon amour :worship: :hearts: :hearts:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
LoveFifteen said:
Awww, it's like Scully and Molder. They knew each other all these years, and then one day love blossomed.

Except Scully didn't have 92 boyfriends in between. :tape:
:lol:

Aww Marti is adorable
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,245 Posts
Radek is just so inlove, then again who isnt :inlove: with Martina :hearts:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top