Tennis Forum banner
1841 - 1860 of 1874 Posts

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
Very, very sad, but there’s an easily conned sucker born every minute. They willingly lap that ridiculous garbage up And love getting conned. As we all know Steffi has never been a brain challenged sucker and most likely would never vote for a blow hard laughable traitor who lies nonstop. That’s so not Steffi.
Obviously.
Steffi never votes in US elections.

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
How would you be privy to such information?
She is no cheater.
That you even think otherwise about Steffi is telling....

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
EXACTLY, that’s why Steffi would obviously never support con artist Trunt, who demonstrably lies and cheats with every breath he takes. It goes against Steffi‘s very fiber of being. The fact that you create these obvious falsehoods and fantasies about her, she would find disgusting and reprehensible. Unfortunately Steffi has had a long history of attracting unhinged fanatics. Sad.

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
EXACTLY, that’s why Steffi would obviously never support con artist Trunt, who demonstrably lies and cheats with every breath he takes. It goes against Steffi‘s very fiber of being. The fact that you create these obvious falsehoods and fantasies about her, she would find disgusting and reprehensible. Unfortunately Steffi has had a long history of attracting unhinged fanatics. Sad.
Which obvious falsehood and fantasies about her did I create?
Name one or shut up.

Yes, Trump lies.
And he questions the outcome of elections. Same as the Democrats did in 2016 (and 2000 and 2004).
BTW, do you want a list from me of Joe Biden's top 10 lies? Nancy Pelosi's? Hillary Clinton's???? Or this s***bag Schiff's?

Back to Steffi.
You were insinuating that Steffi votes in US elections and therefore is a cheater.
Steffi votes in Germany and nowhere else.

Reactions: Mark43

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
A lot of insane whataboutisms here. Con artist Trunt was the subject. Deflecting with whataboutisms is pure ignorance. Your strange belief that Steffi, a US citizen by marriage, voting in a country that she has lived in full time for over two decades is ‘cheating’ is weird at best. Strange + sad.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Crazy falsehoods + wacky fantasies by Dawn -
“Well, that is sad that you insult your twice elected president like this.
Anyway, I think Steffi was impressed by him, bigly.

Sad, sad sad falsehoods + weird sad projections.

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
A lot of insane whataboutisms here. Con artist Trunt was the subject. Deflecting with whataboutisms is pure ignorance. Your strange belief that Steffi, a US citizen by marriage, voting in a country that she has lived in full time for over two decades is ‘cheating’ is weird at best. Strange + sad.

Whataboutism is a nonsense word that defends hypocrisy.
When someone accuses you of whataboutism, you can be pretty certain you are right and they can’t refute it.

Steffi is not US citizen by marriage.
Neither is Agassi a German citizen by marriage.
You male American arrogance is - just stunning. Sexist and nationalistic. Wow....

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Whataboutisms = someone who doesn’t understand how to argue their cause, simply because they have no cause and are ignorant and not very bright.

This laughable gem is BRILLIANT Dawn! Definitely the Dumbest Quote Du Jour.
When someone accuses you of whataboutism, you can be pretty certain you are right and they can’t refute it.

Steffi and Andre have lived in Las Vegas continuously for over two decades. They’ve never lived in Germany as a couple, married or otherwise.

I take it in your sad fantasy inner life you know Steffi’s voting record, income tax history and, most likely, her every private thought…

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
Whataboutisms = someone who doesn’t understand how to argue their cause, simply because they have no cause and are ignorant and not very bright.

This laughable gem is BRILLIANT Dawn! Definitely the Dumbest Quote Du Jour.

Steffi and Andre have lived in Las Vegas continuously for over two decades. They’ve never lived in Germany as a couple, married or otherwise.

I take it in your sad fantasy inner life you know Steffi’s voting record, income tax history and, most likely, her every private thought…
How many years has a German woman to be married to an American man and been living that she automatically is an US citizen?
Was it the same mit Ivan Lendl who married an American girl and has been living for decades in the USA. Did he also become an US citizen automatically? If yes, when?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Obviously in your sad fantasy inner life you know Steffi’s citizenship status, voting record and all her personal private thoughts, dear Dawn. Are you also magically privy to the same with Ivan Lendl?

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
"fantasy inner life" THIS.
We don't care about Trump 🍊

I love the 1991 wim pictures, the one with the finger used to be my wallpaper.
I don't need my "fantasy inner life" to know that Steffi is (still) a German citizen. She said it herself and laughed only at the thought of becoming an American. "Why would I want that?"
Mark43 is either a nationalistic sexist or a sexist nationalist. Sad!

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
Obviously in your sad fantasy inner life you know Steffi’s citizenship status, voting record and all her personal private thoughts, dear Dawn. Are you also magically privy to the same with Ivan Lendl?
You just have to read what Steffi and Lendl say.
That is open information.

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
moveon.org
Sad, sad, sad.

Sad?
Because you were wrong about Steffi's citizenship?
There is no reason to be.
Why not simply admit that you were wrong? Why immediately get personal??

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Graf's win over Sanchez Vicario in the Hong Kong exhibition in January 1994. This was the event where she officially stopped playing with her old Dunlop Max 200G.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Sad?
Because you were wrong about Steffi's citizenship?
There is no reason to be.
Why not simply admit that you were wrong? Why immediately get personal??
Dawn, you blindly support an infant that’s never admitted any wrongdoing ever. Hypocrite much? Where’s your proof my dear?
Sad, sad, sad.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I was wondering if the VS Championship fall ‘93 was the last match with the Dunlop. Honestly it was such a beautiful iconic racket that I missed it when she quit playing with it, especially with the new racket being white. It was a shock to the eyes for a bit!

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
Dawn, you blindly support an infant that’s never admitted any wrongdoing ever. Hypocrite much? Where’s your proof my dear?
Sad, sad, sad.
Which infant...?

• Haha
1841 - 1860 of 1874 Posts