Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
25,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

Before starting new threads check out the thread finder to see if a thread already exists. The index is easy to find as it is right above all the other threads in the permanent thread section (in red)

It looks like this

Important: Thread Finder(Find threads here)

I'd like to see all important threads in the thread finder, so if you think your new thread (or any thread) deserves being in the thread finder please let me know and I will add it in, marking it like I have below in the left corner.

Indexed in Thread Finder

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
:lol:
Hello everyone,

Before starting new threads check out the thread finder to see if a thread already exists. The index is easy to find as it is right above all the other threads in the permanent thread section (in red)

It looks like this

I'd like to see all important threads in the thread finder, so if you think your new thread (or any thread) deserves being in the thread finder please let me know and I will add it in, marking it like I have below in the left corner.

Indexed in Thread Finder
I get the hint chief;)me and computers..........:lol::lol:

·
25,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I get the hint chief;)me and computers..........:lol::lol:
It wasn't just for you :p The Thread Finder just sort of sits there and is easy to overlook at times. Once people get used to it though it's a great time saver, not to mention a treasure trove of great threads just waiting to be revived!

P. S.

The "chief" does think you're special though Macky-and don't you ever forget it or try to change too much!:hug:

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
It wasn't just for you :p The Thread Finder just sort of sits there and is easy to overlook at times. Once people get used to it though it's a great time saver, not to mention a treasure trove of great threads just waiting to be revived!

P. S.

The "chief" does think you're special though Macky-and don't you ever forget it or try to change too much!:hug:
Rollo:wavey:You make me smile every time you say something nice, ah so I am special. I will enjoy that. I know you appreciate the posts I put on here and that is important to me.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everyone,

It looks like this

Indexed in Thread Finder
Overnight this entire site has become a mess full of convoluted messages that make no sense to me. What is it that was wrong with the site as it was? For example, why all of a sudden has the blast from the past become a WTA site? I don't want women, I want to get to the Marat Safin blast from the past thread and it's years and years of photos, articles and priceless information about this grand slam winner. I have been a member here for 10 years, but you have seen the last of me until this site is user friendly and professional once again.

·
25,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Overnight this entire site has become a mess full of convoluted messages that make no sense to me.
It makes no sense because you are lost in Cyberspace:)

I see you found your way to the men's forum.

And thank you for bumping this up.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Rollo!
May I ask why would have all the retired players' forums moved here to Blast?
I am fed up with the Hingis/Kournikova threads (even tons of Saori Obata's threads :eek:), new topic for every single news involved with them, and it maked almost impossible to find our great good old threads about a real champions of the past.
Why? :shrug:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts