Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20,735 Posts
It's always difficult to evaluate a player because of a best of video but what I see is a mixture of Kerber, Hingis and Radwanska. So this result wasn't that surprising. I picked her in the tennis tipping game today.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's always difficult to evaluate a player because of a best of video but what I see is a mixture of Kerber, Hingis and Radwanska. So this result wasn't that surprising. I picked her in the tennis tipping game today.
baby Schnyder no? :lol: she defo has some great handskills

right now tho she would be easily overpowered by majority of the top 200. But if she picks up more pace in the future, she'd be a very likeable addition in top 100. If not, she can land on a safe double career.

If you're up for it, here's a second set against Sara:

·
Registered
20,735 Posts

right now tho she would be easily overpowered by majority of the top 200. But if she picks up more pace in the future, she'd be a very likeable addition in top 100. If not, she can land on a safe double career.

Maybe Schnyder as well ;)

I will watch it. Btw where does the stream come from? Is there a internet platform to follow this tournament? Because it isn't listed in the ITF stream site :confused:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe Schnyder as well ;)

I will watch it. Btw where does the stream come from? Is there a internet platform to follow this tournament? Because it isn't listed in the ITF stream site :confused:
@Wintermute?

I did it. Crazy match point at 37:30 :lol: Maja really did step it up when it matter, cause it always looked as it was going Errani's way.

·
Art & Futures
21,957 Posts
lol powder puff returns to powder puff serves

Reactions: posthuman

·
Registered
Kanepi, Errani and Sakkari #Vamos
1,137 Posts
Come on errani!

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
:hearts: Best win of Maja's career. Maja is a crazy little magician with a ball pace of an amateur kid* 0:) so this must have been a lovely mess

Fun watching the video of the girls when they were playing junior tennis.
Unfortunately, the technology didn't exist for many of today's big stars when they were juniors.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Chwalinska has the same problem that Errani has --- both are only 5'5.
In today's WTA tennis, short players have a very difficult time becoming big stars. There are only 2 short girls in the top 20 now.

·
Registered
29,828 Posts
I expected something like this can happen.

After amazing last week Sara should have one week break instead of playing this event.

·
Registered
20,735 Posts
Live on Vista TV atm against Krejcikova. She is 7:6 *2:1 ahead.

Reactions: posthuman

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
baby Schnyder no? :lol:
totally. her service motion and backhand are identical, same racquet and similar movement. slightly flatter shot production on the forehand but still a lot of similarities. i wonder if she actually tried to emulate Patty or not. finally someone with a game i can find remotely interesting again!

just looked at the live stream. Patty had a much better serve. she was often one of the faster first servers when she went for it.

·
Banned
15,186 Posts
Always a great day for Humanity when the pusher is vanquished! :banana:

·
Premium Member
65,184 Posts
She is like a Schnyder-Radwanska mixer :)

·
Witthöft stan
17,124 Posts
Maja wearing glasses. Looking like a young Stéphanie Foretz :hearts:

·
Registered
56,658 Posts

She is an artist ! :worship:

Maja is a mix of Hingis/Schnyder/Radwanska :hearts:

Entertaining and impressive to watch. I hope she will make it to WTA Tour !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts