Tennis Forum banner

Starbucks...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starbucks - the ultimate plague or the final salvation?

Starbucks has invaded my town...like everywhere you go, there´s a Starbucks right around the corner.

Have you seen "Shrek 2"? There was this scene towards the end when people were afraid of something, they ran out of one thing which looked a lot like Starbucks across the street into another Starbucks :lol:

In towns like New York you can find a Starbucks on every corner, I was just going a few blocks and counted like 6 Starbucks.

I am not a coffee drinker that´s why I maybe have a little issue with all those Starbucks bulidings...but it scares me that so many people have fave coffee drinks at Starbucks like it´s the only coffee place to go. Poor little cafés.

·
Registered
27,921 Posts
I seldom ate @ starbuck, the things are quite expensive :scared:

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
I love it. When Mamacita retired, I got stuck with Carole Anne. Carole Anne is good at taking my abuse and is good at scheduling things and keeping the star-fuckers away, but she can't make coffee worth a shit, so Starbucks has been great for me, given I live on coffee and cigarettes.

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Their coffee isn't very nice, the atmosphere is bland, the music is generally terrible. In London there's really no excuse to end up in one, there are plenty of other cafés.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,781 Posts
I went to Starbucks for the first time last year in London. I love it :inlove:

The food's of good quality and their frappucino's are delicious :drool: And they are very socially conscious ;)

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Athenaeum said:
Strawberries & Creme Frappucino :drool:
<- Like a crack addict begging for a fix.
oh damn, hubby :lol:

same here. i go twice a day. iced triple grande nonfat latté, please?

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
I like it,but I'm not coffee drinker either
I like Green tea + whipping cream Oh!! It's so good :spit:

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
i have to say i HATE, i mean REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE coffee, the smell of it makes me want to vomit. the look of it makes me well...anyway,

i ended up at a starbucks and got one of the none coffee drinks. and OH MY GOD!!! IT WAS THE SHIT!!! it was a green tea frapacino. i LOVE this thing. so what i do now is go into the starbucks that have the door open or dont smell so strongly of coffee and buy my large green tee frapacino and get out. :) :lol:

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
hate it......

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
i cant live without my Iced Caramel Macchiato during the summer.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Love it. Especially the Caramel Mocha. Wish it was cheaper though !

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I like some of their muffins, but I can't stand their lattes. I sometimes wonder if there's something wrong with the milk they use or the way they prepare their drinks, because having a latte or a cappuccino at Starbucks almost always makes me sick.

Reactions: Spunky83

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
i have to say i HATE, i mean REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE coffee, the smell of it makes me want to vomit. the look of it makes me well...anyway,

i ended up at a starbucks and got one of the none coffee drinks. and OH MY GOD!!! IT WAS THE SHIT!!! it was a green tea frapacino. i LOVE this thing. so what i do now is go into the starbucks that have the door open or dont smell so strongly of coffee and buy my large green tee frapacino and get out. :) :lol:
i used to hate coffee. in fact, i still hate it hot. but can't get enough of the iced stuff. mom says i'll be smoking two packs a day within a year.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
sarza said:
prefer costa
Pret a Manger serves good coffee, too. As does (of all places) Pizza Express.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts