Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
16,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:worship:

That was AMAZING, it was fantastic from Petra. Her returns were simply DEVASTATING today.

Goatra's first appearance this year :inlove:

26W/14UE for Petra, 11/10 in the first set and 15/4 in the second set.

Elena :hug: simply can't do anything when Petra is in this form. Just ask Simona in Wuhan, or Bouchard in the Wimbledon final.

·
Registered
6,219 Posts
Kvitova peaking :lol: I hope it lasts and I'd love to see a final against Woz :eek:h:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Good Lord, Petra mauled her! Amazing performance. Such clean ball striking. Petra is looking slimmer than ever too. :cheer:

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
:worship:

That was AMAZING, it was fantastic from Petra. Her returns were simply DEVASTATING today.

Goatra's first appearance this year :inlove:

26W/14UE for Petra, 11/10 in the first set and 15/4 in the second set.

Elena :hug: simply can't do anything when Petra is in this form. Just ask Simona in Wuhan, or Bouchard in the Wimbledon final.
Just ask poor Wozniacki 2 months ago in Beijing - totally clueless what to do, while almost bageled in the 1st set. Thats what Petra can do, when shes on.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
How can you beat in this form Petra? Answer: you can't, unless you're in-form Serena :lol:

Extremely good perfomance by Petra, shame we see it once a year . :sad: Come on, Petra, win it all! :cheer:

·
Registered
16,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Knowing Petra I'd totally expect her to throw in a shitshow tomorrow against Begu though :hysteric:

Hopefully she proves me wrong and goes all the way this week and wins the title!

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
So excited to see Petra playing at this level.
Hopefully she will keep it up!

Am I hallucinating or didPetra just thank the TD for sending her Vodka?
Trying to get her drunk vs the hometown favorite? :drink:
:haha:

Poor Vesnina.
There was just no stopping Petra today.

·
GIMME SHELTER
48,335 Posts
a mere disgrace, this Sochi girl... :yawn:

outclassed in front of her non-existing home-crowd. Where's Putin when he's needed ???

So well done Kvitty. Some frustration she got rid off after the r1 loss against Petko in Melbourne.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
This peak. :crying2: She gave nothing to that girl. :crying2: For sure her best match since she destroyed my fave in Beijing.

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
That was just :drool: :inlove: :worship:

Why do I have a feeling Shitra will show up tomorrow? :hysteric:

Doesn't matter - she's playing tennis and I'm happy

EDIT: She's lost weight and looks even more gorgeous :hearts:

·
Premium Member
41,968 Posts
Same day as Lisicki.

Big hitters are back!

·
Registered
27,926 Posts
Lol 2r exit at Indian Wells seems like a lock for her. Wonder what her ranking will drop to

Reactions: Steff_forever
1 - 20 of 41 Posts