Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Impressive stuff from Rybakina :worship:

I am just really happy to have Timea back. She will be strong on slower surfaces, especially on clay. She got so many balls back in the defense but Rybakina punished her second serve and was super aggressive.
Well done to both girls :).

·
Registered
44,454 Posts
Only saw the end of Set 2 but saw some super impressive hitting from Rybakina from the back of the court. :eek: She seemed to lack court coverage at times and her shot selection was wrong. But she has a lot of things to go for her.
Her attitude was really good as well. Her winning reaction was non existent as this was business as usual for her. :rolls: Even more funny when compared to Nastya yesterday.

Timea :hug: Her movement looked good, but her serve was punished too much here.

·
Registered
37,493 Posts
Slavic Psychic Shy Princess Lenka :inlove: So exciting to see her continue her run here, she's improved so much over the last year and she has really raised her level in these Russian Premiers :dance: Hopefully she really enjoys the experience vs Garcia and can really push her :yeah: Her ranking has already gone up almost 150 spots this week, will probably be #306 next week :eek:

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
Timi :tears: So good to have her back though.

I really like Rybakina's game - although FH can be really suspect at times - and as a pure ballstriker she's so much more gifted than Potapova. She doesn't really have the same intensity though, as shown by her reaction at the end, like she just dispatched an unranked scrub in a 15k qualies R1 instead of her biggest victory ever BY FAR :lol:

·
Premium Member
181,854 Posts
RybaQueena :bolt: ;) impressive

·
Registered
921 Posts
i couldn’t watch the match :sad: but from reading some comments timi didn’t play a super bad match. at this point i’m just really happy that she’s back on court healthy :sobbing:

fun fact: timi hasn’t won a p470 level match since 2010 new haven :hug:

·
Premium Member
4,714 Posts
I'm just happy Timea's back tbh. Upwards from here

·
always getting what i want
18,242 Posts
Queen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts