1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I like Siniakova. But if you are called a weeper and then cry, you only prove your opponent right.

Siniakova should have gone over and gotten in her face.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Seriously I find it more and more difficult to root for that Bonaventure girl :help:
On the other hand, Siniakova is a disaster as well. She also said some stuff directly to Bonaventure's face and gave some nasty looks before that game. She kept complaining all match also. Still, Ysaline shouldn't have act like that.

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like Siniakova. But if you are called a weeper and then cry, you only prove your opponent right.

Siniakova should have gone over and gotten in her face.
Siniakova cried before the words from Bonaventure, who was angry she lost the serve.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Siniakova cried before the words from Bonaventure, who was angry she lost the serve.

Bonaventure ended up still being correct. Lol

A little drama never hurt anyone. This would have been a routine Round 1 match otherwise.

In sports you take advantage of your opponent’s weaknesses.

Siniakova needs to focus more. I remember at the AO last year she allowed herself to get caught up with what the crowd was doing.

That being said, she is one of my favorite WTA players.

·
Registered
8,478 Posts
if this doesn't make you a iSaline fan dunno what will.

·
Registered
27,289 Posts
Why does she care that the opponent is crying? Just focus on yourself and your game.
Both are weak and unmature on court tbh

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
At the end of the day Siniakova accomplished much more than this scrub, even being younger and a weeper. Not to mention she's much better looking. I guess everyone would rather be a relevant good looking player who weeps than an irrelevant no one cow.

Even the GOAT cries sometimes.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
omg did Bonaventure really say that :help: Katka should've kicked her ass for real. Gurl.

Anyway, I'm launching a campaign:

#CanKatkaWinASinglesMatchIn2019

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well she is a charmer. I have never actually seen Bonaventure play, is she any good?
She is a lefty with a big shots, but pretty inconsistent and doesn't seem to improve in recent years.

·
Registered
43,529 Posts
:rolls: :rolls: Bonaventure really does have a strong attitude. She has quite a good game, but I often feel like her tantrums hold her back a little bit. But this is so ridiculous that I still find it funny, because Siniakova can probably be quite annoying to play at times.

omg did Bonaventure really say that :help: Katka should've kicked her ass for real. Gurl.

Anyway, I'm launching a campaign:

#CanKatkaWinASinglesMatchIn2019
*MD match. She beat Hozumi and Pera in Sydney Q.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Gosh! This girl Bonaventure is disgusting. She makes Danielle Collins look like a saint. Hope she gets some bakery in Round 2 to keep her mouth shut.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Bonaventure has a terrible attitude on court. I witnessed her complete meltdown against Peterson last year at RG and it was ugly. She could actually be a really good player if she was mentally sane and somewhat fit (she's almost as big as Townsend).

Siniakova's behaviour isn't much better of course, so I guess she deserved that outburst.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts