84,327 Posts
?‍♀ ?‍♀ ?‍♀

·
Registered
84,327 Posts

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Since last year Kvitova has been struggling with injuries, illnesses or just going into Shitra mode. She's not even top 10 anymore.

·
Registered
84,327 Posts
"I'm really sorry to withdraw from the St. Petersburg Ladies' Trophy due to illness," Kvitova said in a statement.

"I wasn't feeling well during my match yesterday and hoped I would feel better today, but unfortunately, that's not the case. I'm sorry not to play in front of the fans here in this beautiful city. I wish the tournament a great finish and hope to be back again next year."

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Petra would have gotten hit off the court by Alexandrova anyway. Smart choice by Petra. Saves her the embarrassment.
Like at the AO? :ROFLMAO:

I think you're confusing her with your obsession

·
Banned
2,412 Posts
Ed, you know I mean Alexandrova. She could easily hit Petra or Shitra off the court. She could probably hit Sharapova off the court too, tbh. Especially current broken Sharapova, but that's the only way. Healthy Sharapova would eat her for dinner.

Oh, and Ed...in case you forgot Vekic hit Petra off the court 6-4 6-1 here last year actually. At least Maria got the match to 6-3 6-4 when she lost to Vekic.

Now you know.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Was really forward to her match against Drova this evening... sigh.

Hope the Virus clears up and she feels better soon.

·
Banned
2,412 Posts
How anyone can not like Petra is beyond me. One of the nicest Players on the tour.
Not sure if you are referring to me but assuming I don't like her is silly. I don't love her or dislike her. I'm aware she is there and I respect her but being nice and all that sappy stuff is not grounds to like anyone and that shouldn't be the reason you like someone.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Not sure if you are referring to me but assuming I don't like her is silly. I don't love her or dislike her. I'm aware she is there and I respect her but being nice and all that sappy stuff is not grounds to like anyone and that shouldn't be the reason you like someone.
I wasn't referring to anyone in particular but I guess your Beef with her is because she hammered your favourite in that Wimbledon final. ;)

·
Registered
113,181 Posts
Its too bad for the tournament. After Bencic/Kuznetsova, this was one of the better matches of the week. Still has to play Bertens/Potapova winner for a final spot. That just started

·
Registered
12,904 Posts
Hope she gets better soon, was looking forward to seeing her play this week without her coach as I feel that's a very mature and healthy thing to do as a professional player.

·
Registered
6,603 Posts
Petra once again helping Osaka in remaining in the top 10 for another week. I hope she gets better. Is she playing Dubai or only Doha?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts